Sign in to follow this  
smartlander

Silanyo the traitor lies about southern elders

<cite>
said:</cite>

Why should I care about people who want to discriminate me? And want to have all the political power?

I dont care about Garissa or Djibouti but Ghelleh's subclan has 9 MPs in Mogadishu. Maybe thats why they are so concerned. They have bloated representation in a country they dont even live in

Focus on your own affairs. Somaliland is gone

LOOL What is wrong with you? :D Have you not visited the forum enough?

I can't count the number of times SOL'ers have proposed that Hargeisa be the new capital of Somalia, and that our President should come from the Waqooyi region. Discriminate how? Where's the discrimination?

Think for yourself

^

SmartLander, thank you.

I urged you long ago to end this SmartLander travesty. Switch your nic back to CiidanSuldan and come stomp these konfurians to submission with your awe-inspiring boots.

That's about the only reason they understand.

What's really shocking is that Smartlander is just coming out of his week-long May 18th celebrations, and in his marqaan-fueled "generosity".... decides to grant us a Union on such an unfair and ridiculous basis. And then calls us all terrorists and pirates. And then acts like he's doing us a favor.

I have more respect for someone like Tallaabo or Xaaji who are very consistent in their approach and don't base Somaliland Nationalism on hatred or animosity towards Koonfurians. You could still be a pro-Somaliland Nationalist and still have concern for the Somalis living in the South. But no this guy Smartlander/CidanSultan is full of cuqduud and hatred.

Warya tell your Uncles in the Somaliland Parliament of your bold new proposal. Actually tell it to people with power instead of talking tough on the internet.

Let's watch you get laughed out of the room.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

^

SmartLander, thank you.

I urged you long ago to end this SmartLander travesty. Switch your nic back to CiidanSuldan and come stomp these konfurians to submission with your awe-inspiring boots.

That's about the only reason they understand.

:-D Are you sure it is CiidanSultan. This could be a new identity of one of the many koonfurian trolls.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

What's really shocking is that Smartlander is just coming out of his week-long May 18th celebrations, and in his marqaan-fueled "generosity".... decides to grant us a Union on such an unfair and ridiculous basis. And then calls us all terrorists and pirates. And then acts like he's doing us a favor.

Come on, are you with us or with the terrorist?

george-bush-4-1-4-08.jpg

<cite>

Come on, are you with us or with the terrorist?

george-bush-4-1-4-08.jpg

Hahahaha!! :D :D

Let's just say I oppose CidanSultan's tough talk and I also oppose the tough-talk of some Koonfurians.

Moderation is always the best route

XaajiXundjuf wallahi I am more of a Somalilander than you. I did more for Somaliland than all Somalilanders on here. Don't call me a troll. Go ask the admin if my ip matches someone elses

<cite>

XaajiXundjuf wallahi I am more of a Somalilander than you. I did more for Somaliland than all Somalilanders on here. Don't call me a troll. Go ask the admin if my ip matches someone elses

You're "more of a Somalilander" than Xaaji? Really? So is there a "Somalilander Scale" and there are ratings from 1-10, measuring who's more "Somalilander" and who's not? What score would Edna Adan get? Or Mo Farah? Or that Dahabshiil guy? Or Tallaabo?

LOOOL :D

And what have you done for Somaliland? Did you (in your marqaan-fueled rage) step on the necks of all the "filthy" Koonfurians with your mighty boots-of-wrath, and showed the Koonfurians their place?

Smartlander if you were more of a Somalilander than Xaaji Xunjuf , you would never utter those shameful blasphemous words of yours and bring up your treacherous way of thinking and Unite Somaliland with Somalia. How can u be a Somalilander when u flirt with thoughts like uniting with Somalia. We did not sacrifice so much blood and 10.000s of thousands of Martyrs.We did not lose our homes our business we did not spend 10 years in the Jungle to be ruled from some where else. I always say and my message is loud and clear to the youth of SL anything less than full statehood like any other nation in the world is a loss for Somaliland. And the people of SL should walk every path to achieve their full status of statehood in the eyes of the international community, its a sacred cause its a noble cause its a cause for all people. Your threads are counterproductive . The people lost their statehood in 1960 and they will not let it happen ever again. Adeer if you know what Somaliland cost us u would never utter those words.

Adeer Somaliland rag ba u lugo beeley

IMG_0301.jpg

Puntlanders are the only group talk too much about unity and its neither sincerity nor at heart.Reasons being they from waste land that can neva prosper or become functional; remember they always lived in Mogadishu and beyond and emigrated from their region enmasse.Now they know they can neva go back & settle Mogadishu and the Jubas as Hags might slaughter thm again,so their game is to bring Somaliland into the fold,create friction between thm and Hags and move back down south and if possible climb to the power.They playing spoiler game so neither Hargeisa nor Mogadishu could eva succeed lest they be left in the wilderness that's puntland.Remember puntlanders hate Hags as much and work round the clock to make sure that no Mogadishu gov't succeeds unless ofcourse they in driver's seat.Bravados and braging has become their trade mark to project they important and relevant.

A case of the beggar wishing nuclear dust on everyone else cos he has nothing to lose.

Smartlander entered this Forum and in his arrogant manner, tried to bully us and talk down to us.

And in the end, he ended up angering not only HAG, but the Puntlanders, the Khaatumites, the Awdal clan, and the SNM guys.

He pissed everyone off! :D

Loooool what a loser! :D