Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Professor samatar Somalia is cursed

Mooge   

niyoow samatar has no credibility among Somalis anymore. I don't think anyone pays attention to him at all. ask around people and everyone just says he is a useless opportunist.

don't waste your time on him niyoow.

Barwaaqo   

Waxay ku xidhan tahay cidaad waydiisay credibility-ga Ahmed Samatar, anaga xagayaga in uu madaxwayne noo noqdo ayaaban ku tala jirnaa. Maah-maah somaliyeed ayaa ah 'Xaajo nin la toosan ninna la tuur leh'.

Mooge   

xaaji niyoow I am serious walahi. do me a favor and ask any Somali (not SNM supporters who want to use him to achieve recognition) about samatar niyoow. everyone just ignores him as someone who is just useless and has no weight and credibility. from Nairobi to Europe to north America, he has lost credibility and is relegated to nobody status. loool. sometimes I am surprised how people just dropped the guy.

niyoow he really ruined himself. he should have stayed out of divisive politics. nobody listens to him except the SNM boys who want to prop him up so that they can achieve their goals.

This guy went from visiting Refugee Camps in Dadaab to campaigning for Somalia's Presidency to supporting the SNM Campaign in Hargeisa to now calling Somalia "cursed". All this in a span of TWO years.

Wallahi this man has no credibility. He has "Opportunist" written all over him.

Samatar despises the maffia culture of Somalia 4.5 corruption and Walanweyn chauvinism as he calls it Duopoly i still dont know how it all snapped , He was the most hard core Unionist ever of all times, I remember in 2005 he never wanted even to utter the name Somaliland he always said dadka reer woqoyiga never Somaliland. Koley ilaah ba so hadeyey oo wadadi saxda tusay maybe ilaahay showed him allot of things and send him to Somalia.

Mooge   

xaaji, niyoow samatar is done, finished. idinka kaleya wadwata oo magaciisba shegaya. most of my Somaliland friends in Nairobi pity him and are intrigued by his new found enthusiasm for the SNM project. most are skeptical that a man his age can change in such a short time. he is finished. khalaas niyoow.

Just because he changed his stance of sharing a nation with somalia doesnt maks him politically dead. Mooge the thing with u koonfurians any one who defiates from ur path is politically dead sh sharif went from a takfiri jihadist to a democrat liberal. Why was he not politically dead because he was one of u. Samarar is not thats why u say he is dead. Prof samatar can join somaliland politics i hope he does.