Sign in to follow this  
Alla-Maxaan-Kulayaabay

Faysal Cali Waraabe's best interview

Faysal Cali Waraabe, UCID Chairman interviewed by Cagmadhige.

As usual very funny and brutally frank.

Post your memorable qoutes.

Mine: "Saddex calan bay Laa Ilaaha illa Laah ku qorantahay adduunka: ka sucuudiga, ka Somaliland iyo ka UCID"

Cagmadhige: Tusbaxaad mar walba wadataa waad ku wardisaa, markaad duceynaysid ma Somaliland kaliyaad u duceysaa, mise Soomaali oo dhan"

FAysal: Mayee Islaamkoo dhan, walaahi."

galbeedi   

I think the time has come for Faysal and his Party to take advantage of the situation. There is no kulmiye party. Sooner or later they will implode. Let the family circle of Siilaanyo and Ina Biixi clash.

Those who are looking clean, honest government and capable leaders must vote for Ucid. I urge the Awdal community to discard the tired party and elect UCID. Vote foe new direction and new leadership. Let us defeat Xirsi, Morgan and company.

THere are more than 152 million in the Somaliland trust fund donated by the international community. Rather than collect few dollars for years to build small port, demand that money should be distributed. Talk to Fatsal and others, they will build the port.

Time is running out of Kulmiye, they can't build anything with one year left.

By the way the interview was great, but too long.

Holac   

Faysal has truly calmed down as of late. I remember when he used to hurl tribal dirt at everyone. Kudos.

Long live Sultan Faisal ali waraabe he is one one of the greatest Somalilanders of all times he puts anti Somaliland crooks in their place. He slaps them with his Tusbax, he is an honest God fearing Man. i like how he answers all the question elegantly.