Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Ali Samantar's case goes back to the Supreme Court as Prime Minister Abdiweli reaffirms Somalia's request for immunity

Intaanan meel kale aadin, ra'iisul wasaariyaashii Cali Samatar ka dambeeye ee dowladii Kacaanka aan ka bilowno, waana Xawaadle Madar iyo Carte Qaalib. Midkood si wanaagsan ayaaba Hargeysa loogu aasay, juuq iyo jaaq jirin.

Maxammad xawaadle madar wuxu noqday raisal wasaare 1990 markay sanad ka hadhsantahay regimki general siad bare.. Cali samatar was the vp at the height of the war in hargeysa u cant compare the to. Ina carte qaalib na raisal wasaaare dawladi nab nabka ahayd eeh cali mahdi bu ka noqday..

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

This guy is innocent.

Why is SNM so scared to capture Morgan and Maslax?

They go after minority.

Laangaab going after laangaab haha

Its not the SNM who are suing Samatar, but few of his many victims. The SNM heroes did not go after individuals following their victory and they are now graciously retired members of the public. If Morgan goes to a civilised country where there is law and order, I am sure some of his victims will sue him too.

It looks like that all snm laangaabs are harashing Ina Samatar like they caught the big fish lol. Everyone knows Ina Samatar was nothing, the real people behind punishing the snm terrorists are free and should be free. They were fighting terrorist group sponsored by Ethiopia. I would have done the same.

SNM Doing(harashing Samatar) things always wrong. Iam not surprised tho.

Like i said LAANGAAB ON LAANGAAB violence.