Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Hassan culusow in danger.

galbeedi   

As I said in these pages, I contact a certain ” Xildhibaan” from time to time. I asked him about the latest noise about Qoslaaye, the campaign to unseat him and few other things.

First he said ” CaLI Geedi is not the one behind the campaign, Geedi was broke in Nairobi and made a lot of noise against Qoslaaye and his government. ” THe president’s sister went to Nairobi few weeks ago and she brought him to Mogadishu.” ka dibna waa la aamusiiyey”. I do not know what that means.

I asked him about the lunch last weekend. He said ” security and vehicles for the gathering was arranged by Hag Members of the Parliament, it was hastily arranged and some of us did not even knew the agenda until after the lunch. When I asked him about this Cosoble guy and his plan he said ” Qadada iasagg bixiyey, laakiin, cid kale ayaa daaha gadaashiisa joogta, laakiin dhawaan ayaan ogaan doonaa. I also asked him about the President. He said ” cidina naf uma hayso, waa laga soo taagan yahay. That is the words he used if you can understand reer Somaliland dialect”.

Now, let me add my few senses. who is hiding behind the curtain?.

I do not think Faroole would like to finish someone else’s term. He may want to run 2016.

Shariif Ahmed maybe pushing the issue behind since the agitators are his clansmen.

How about Cali Khaliif?. remember he is mot done yet. all this Khaatumo visit and other “shir” are all prelude to the big job.

The young guys may not know but Siilaanyo and Galayr even tried to replace Siyaad Barre without blood. THey formed a group called ” jeegaanta”( I have to verify the real name) . Galayr and his men were working to make Siilaanyo nthe prime minister under Siyaad Barre. When the time came to confront b Siyaad Barre, he and Siilaanyo slipped out of the country and that task was left to Ismaaciil cali Abokor, mohamed Adan Sheekh, Cumar carte and others. One senior bureaucrat even told me Ahmed Saleebaan Dafle Tipped them off about the the intentions of Siyaad Baree.

any way he is gearing for 2016.

C/weli, president of Puntland doesn’t want any bchanges, he is preparing for 2016 with a war chest.

I do not know who is pushing Qoslaaye.

I believe the recent visit of Secretary of State to the region have brought things to ahead for Culosow, the incompetent.

However, for better or worse, Somalis should not allow foreigners to determine whether Culosow should stay or go even if Culosow deserves everything he's going through-- I believe his sacking and removal should solely be a Somali initiative and not come from a foreign capital.

Holac   

It will be good for Somalia for the Culusow to leave in peace. He has completely failed the country.

Dr_Osman   

I think the right man for the job is farole but at the same time I do realize that will not be event faintly possible if the HAGS dont have a regional administration since their only excuse to villa somalia is based on this that "you guys have pland,sland,jland,etc" but our clan family has nothing, so leave the seat to us. This is another big reason why their going slow on federalism as I am sure they have plans to fund another hag damul jadid to villa somalia and need that excuse still open.

I think Ali khalif only chance of running for 2016 would need financial support possibly from somaliland, but what would somaliland gain from supporting him? a possible referendum? As for Ali history he doesn't even hide his anti puntland and clearly stated he participated in it's destruction when he was PM. This guy even went to burco and borame conference but never set foot in garowe says alot don't you think about his sick mindset. I know Puntland will make sure that man never makes it to villa somalia under somaliland watch, he was a nightmare under abdiqasim.

If culusow leaves which I highly doubt, the guy will just visit parliament with a briefcase full of turkish cash and that will end it all. Shame but thats how it works, I think culusow will finish his time but achieve nothing except filling his big calool like every other HAG politician we've seen. Remember maxan dhuuqa mindset of mogadishu politicians are 99% of them, so expect always high level of isdaba marin, shady deals, etc. Its just the norm there.

I do however personally support farole to run, the man I think could secure it especially with what he did in puntland as a track record and his favourable transfer of power which scored him browny points in the IC. Somalia needs Farole

gooni   

hadii ninkii mucaarad noqda gabar soo maslaxda loo diro xagee ka helaynaa madaxwene ka fiican?

Arintu siday iila egtahay hadaysan iska qaboobin, in mooshin, mooshin kale lagu daro, lagu daalo labada sanoo u hartay xasan sheikh.

Hadii dadku maskaxda ka daalo waxaa dhici karta inay kala garan waayaan hogaamiyihii ay dooran lahaayeen oo faroole ku khaldamaan 2016’ka waana arin cawaaqibkeeda leh.

I would say Sharif Sakiin, Faroole and Gedi Ali Fanax formed Trinity against Qoslaaye.

It looks like the Trinity is pushed from USA.

USA called Kenya with the mission and Kenya is calling on their faithful sons Sharif Sakiin, Faroole and Ali Fanax. Ethiopia, Uganda and Burundi are aware of the mission, they dont mind if Culusoow goes.

USA>Kenya>Trinity

Another suspect could be Dam Jadiid. Nobody knows the real amiir of Harakada Dam Jadiid. It could be that Dam Jadiid's leadership got tired of Qoslaaye and wants to eliminate him.

But question is if qoslaaye leaves, who will be replaced by Harakada Dam Jadiid?

if the IC wants Hassan gone he will be gone the same way Dhukuro forced Cabdilahi yusuf to resign but as it looks like now its just some parliamentarians making a scene. If Culusow is deposed before his term ends in 2016, He might Create the Damuljadid Brigade and forge an alliance with Amiir Godane to topple the IC selected next leader. But as it seems the international community has no interest to create another tension in Somalia they will most likely allow hassan to end his term.

<cite>
said:</cite>

if the IC wants Hassan gone he will be gone the same way Dhukuro forced Cabdilahi yusuf to resign but as it looks like now its just some parliamentarians making a scene. If Culusow is deposed before his term ends in 2016, He might Create the Damuljadid Brigade and forge an alliance with Amiir Godane to topple the IC selected next leader. But as it seems the international community has no interest to create another tension in Somalia they will most likely allow hassan to end his term.

LOL Do you really think that Culusow is gonna turn rogue and create an alliance under Godane? Are you kidding me here?

<cite>

Man will do anything for power xassan daahir aweys did the same so why not xassan if he is discarded by the international community.

I'm quite sure if this man Culusow is deposed, then he will attempt to take as much money he can out of Somalia's Government, and then retire in peace in Tanzania or Turkey or some other country.

There ain't no way Culusow is gonna go that route.

Why not he is a Somali afteral and From The Mogadishu clan he will die trying to reclaim the throne. Aideed did it ali mahdi did it. why not hassan being president is sweet its full of prestige richness and honer no one is going to allow to be just used and discard. Hassan sheikh mahamuud if he can mobilize Militia from His clan he can shake the little foundation the west tries to create in Xamar.

I never met Culusow, but I'm gonna ASSUME that Culusow is not the type of man who wants to be on the FBI's Top Ten Most Wanted list. And I'm gonna assume that Culusow doesn't want to be constantly on the run, with no internet connection, and constantly having to watch out for spies and drones.

I'm just saying Xaaji.

Doctor why do you think culusow values internet , just because u have seen him use facebook doesnt mean he is addicted to internet and needs it. He needs the throne or else Somalis will remember him like the President is mooday eeh gaaladu eryeedeen o meesha ka saareen and that is shameful i believe culusow will fight to remain in power. the same way siyad bare tried to come to xamar when he was deposed in 1991.

<cite>

Doctor why do you think culusow values internet , just because u have seen him use facebook doesnt mean he is addicted to internet and needs it. He needs the throne or else Somalis will remember him like the President is mooday eeh gaaladu eryeedeen o meesha ka saareen and that is shameful i believe culusow will fight to remain in power. the same way siyad bare tried to come to xamar when he was deposed in 1991.

The difference is that Siyaad ACTUALLY controlled the entire country of Somalia for 21 years. Culusow is a weak leader who's protected by Burundi and Uganda.

You can't compare the two. Culusow can't even muster enough energy and resources to govern his own country. Even though he has International support and money, he still isn't even competent enough to do that. What makes you think he'll be able to govern Somalia if he's allying with Godane, when he has MUCH less resources and is constantly on the run?

Why are you even making such a silly argument?