Sign in to follow this  
SomaliaRising

Somali Parliament voting to unseat Mr.NGO Qoslaaye, and his reaction!

faroole will run for president in 2016

but even if faroole became president nothing would really change on the ground he willl be protected by AU troops any way.

Puntlandrising you would have loved if faroole became president somaha

Cadale   

<cite>
said:</cite>

I am not sure, but Mr. Geedi, C/qadir cosoble and some D boys in Kenya are pushing this motion. It won't be a change but a coup by Kenya.

Actually both Gedi and cosoble are in Mogadishu as we speak. Cosoble was the one who was leading the petition. Most of the MPs where actually HAG. 12 of the 13 MPs from culusoow's sub clan signed the petition. The only one who didn't sign was the guy from his sub sub clan, the Ceeldheer sub clan. If you ask me i think the group pushing this motion are all dodgy and seem to be pursuing their own interests rather than the national interest.

I want Sheikh Shariif Sheikh Ahmed back.

galbeedi   

Somaliarising, I agree. They are polarizing figures, the reaction in Mogadishu will be bad. Faroole may join in different capacity. I thought a prime minister, but again his close association with Ethiopia and others will make it difficult for him to be accepted.

galbeedi   

As I said in these pages, I contact a certain " Xildhibaan" from time to time. I asked him about the latest noise about Qoslaaye, the campaign to unseat him and few other things.

First he said " CaLI Geedi is not the one behind the campaign, Geedi was broke in Nairobi and made a lot of noise against Qoslaaye and his government. " THe president's sister went to Nairobi few weeks ago and she brought him to Mogadishu." ka dibna waa la aamusiiyey". I do not know what that means.

I asked him about the lunch last weekend. He said " security and vehicles for the gathering was arranged by Hag Members of the Parliament, it was hastily arranged and some of us did not even knew the agenda until after the lunch. When I asked him about this Cosoble guy and his plan he said " Qadada iasagg bixiyey, laakiin, cid kale ayaa daaha gadaashiisa joogta, laakiin dhawaan ayaan ogaan doonaa. I also asked him about the President. He said " cidina naf uma hayso, waa laga soo taagan yahay. That is the words he used if you can understand reer Somaliland dialect".

Now, let me add my few senses. who is hiding behind the curtain?.

I do not think Faroole would like to finish someone else's term. He may want to run 2016.

Shariif Ahmed maybe pushing the issue behind since the agitators are his clansmen.

How about Cali Khaliif?. remember he is mot done yet. all this Khaatumo visit and other "shir" are all prelude to the big job.

The young guys may not know but Siilaanyo and Galayr even tried to replace Siyaad Barre without blood. THey formed a group called " jeegaanta"( I have to verify the real name) . Galayr and his men were working to make Siilaanyo nthe prime minister under Siyaad Barre. When the time came to confront b Siyaad Barre, he and Siilaanyo slipped out of the country and that task was left to Ismaaciil cali Abokor, mohamed Adan Sheekh, Cumar carte and others. One senior bureaucrat even told me Ahmed Saleebaan Dafle Tipped them off about the the intentions of Siyaad Baree.

any way he is gearing for 2016.

C/weli, president of Puntland doesn't want any bchanges, he is preparing for 2016 with a war chest.

I do not know who is pushing Qoslaaye.