Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Mo Farah Foundation denies links with Dr. ­Musharaf Hussain: “We do not use Muslim Hands now and won’t be doing so in the future.”

Admin   

201454635347617484688248mofarah2

The double gold medallist set up the Mo Farah Foundation with his wife Tania in 2011 to help people affected by drought in the Horn of Africa. So far the charity – which is backed by Bono, Sir Bob Geldof, Richard Curtis and Paula Radcliffe – has raised more than £900,000 for poor ­communities in Somalia. But the body originally charged with delivering Mo’s mission on the ground in the country is headed by Dr ­Musharaf Hussain, an Islamic ­ scholar with anti-West views.

The Nottingham cleric features in a number of videos on YouTube ­including one in which he uses the offensive ­Arabic term “kuffar” to describe non- Muslims. He goes on to justify the use of jihad by Muslims against non-believers. In a 2010 sermon, he said it was a “wise cause” to fight non-believers “because they are tyrants”. He added: “This is why the Koran says get out and go whether you are lightly armed or heavily armed, whether you have all the means or not, you must take part in this jihad.” The cleric, awarded an OBE in 2009 for services to community relations, then ranted about Britain and ­America’s involvement in conflicts in Muslim lands.

He is the head of Muslim Hands, a charity that raised an income of more than £13million last year alone. In accounts posted on the Charity Commission website for the financial year ending March 31, 2013, trustees of the Mo Farah Foundation boasted of their close relationship with Muslim Hands. They said they helped feed 20,000 people, sunk 50 wells, restored three canals and set up a clinic with Dr Hussain’s help. Mo’s charity also lists controversial Islamic organisation Tauheedul Relief Trust as a ­ partner on its website. In February the Trust donated £20,000 to the Mo Farah Foundation.

But it later emerged that a school run by the Blackburn-based group forced pupils to wear a hijab in and out of class.

Muslim Hands with Queen

AWARD: Controversial Hussain meets Her Majesty the Queen in 2009 [PA]

Rules at Tauheedul Islam Girls’ High School also require its 800 pupils to “not bring stationery to school that contains un-Islamic images”. In 2011 Sheikh Abdul Rahman al-Sudais, a Saudi cleric alleged to have referred to Jews as “pigs” and “scum”, visited the school. Last night Diana Nell – Mo Farah’s sister-in-law, inset, and spokeswoman for the Mo Farah Foundation – claimed the partnership with Muslim Hands was now defunct. She initially denied any link, saying: “I can categorically tell you we are not partnered with Muslim Hands.” But when asked why the partnership is mentioned in the most recent report of the trustees, she said: “When we established in 2011 they helped us with ­delivering programmes into Somalia.

“We do not use them now and won’t be doing so in the future.”

Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk

http://www.somaliaonline.com/mo-farah-foundation-denies-links-with-dr-%c2%admusharaf-hussain-we-do-not-use-muslim-hands-now-and-wont-be-doing-so-in-the-future/

not only did he marry a half white woman but he's now giving qandaraasyo to timo-jilic terrorists. this man reeks of self-hatred. this doesn't surprise, lakinse. his kin has always sought external validation from others.

Mooge   

I like Mo Farah. he is a good guy be he must distance himself from any terrorists projects.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

not only did he marry a half white woman but he's now giving qandaraasyo to timo-jilic terrorists. this man reeks of self-hatred. this doesn't surprise, lakinse. his kin has always sought external validation from others.

Are you saying the galbeed folks are dabodhilif?

Khayr   

<cite>

I like Mo Farah. he is a good guy be he must distance himself from any terrorists projects.

What exactly is a terrorist project that a muslim charity would take on? Please enlighten us.

<cite>

What exactly is a terrorist project that a muslim charity would take on? Please enlighten us.

many Muslim charity projects fail because they are run by bearded akhis who are calooshoda u shaqeeystayaal. if the Muslims just paid their zakat there wouldn't be poverty, maha? balse Muslims are greedy and selfish, when not blowing themselves up in jihadist operations. in western countries, there's hardly any poverty but in the Islamist countries - there's so much poverty? why is that?

Khayr   

<cite>

many Muslim charity projects fail because they are run by bearded akhis who are calooshoda u shaqeeystayaal. if the Muslims just paid their zakat there wouldn't be poverty, maha? balse Muslims are greedy and selfish, when not blowing themselves up in jihadist operations. in western countries, there's hardly any poverty but in the Islamist countries - there's so much poverty? why is that?

You really are a courtjester. Thanks for confirming it. :)

<cite>

You really are a courtjester. Thanks for confirming it.
:)

saas miyaa....?

check this true story.

yesterday i got into a silly argument with a bearded thug who works at this new hotel in town. i then sat near the veranda next to the door he was guarding. i'm not usually violent but this was a just war. at first my intention to just chill out, you know. i asked why he was so annoyed by my little quip, in the hope of achieving waxaay gaaladu uu taqaan ''the moral high ground''. anyways we were talking by now, albeit still bickering over the little incident. it was at this stage of proceedings he started muttering the little Arabic he learnt in the various and perhaps more worryingly the growing number of wahabist dawah centres. apparently, and don't quote me on this..... due to this devoutness and ''holy than holy'' artificial pet-like obedience to wahabist extremist leanings, he thought he could maahmaah the arabic saying on me when it's not even the 3rd language here, in the SL Republic. what happened next was SHOCKING........

a few seats away, another thug was listening in. he shouted across the veranda and said to the other thug....''don't use Jewish maahmaahs on folks''. i was like WTF?

the thug was so embarrassed because the other thug, who incidentally had a longer beard and therefore superior knowledge, qarxised him for his lack of knowledge and weak skill set. i don't know why he'd qarxised him like that but he did brovs. it was so pathetic, abti. the whole incident was strange ninyahoow.