Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

The Doctors Holiday Spot in Somalia

Dr_Osman   

This will definitely be my holiday spot when I am taking a break, imagine getting away to this. Just so you know the resident doctor here owns 1600 kilometer of somalia coastline both the red sea and indian ocean, So I get the both of the world, just so you dont forget the most fertile region in somalia the jubbas, just so you know

dr

dr

dr

dr

dr

dr

dr

dr

dr

dr

He is my uncle, dont the reer baris look hilarious, especially the elders they love those style beards in bari qardho,bosaso,bayla, etc

dr

Could compete with xarumaha galmudug

lol

Dr_Osman   

The doctor could in one day go fishing in bayla, hiking in karkaar, camel riding in mudug, picnicking in calmadow, and throw myself out between juba and shabelle rivers and farms in jubbayoinka. If you guys think jubbayoinka aint green, then explain why its got both the 2 major rivers of somalia in its region, only place capable of rice farming cause the ground is just soaked.

Thats my second home

gorgeous

Dr_Osman   

I cant believe you guys are even talking about tropical village in hamar on small grounds. Jubba is smacked bang meeting spot of two rivers of jubba and shabelle, the whole frickin place is green and fertile and soakee down.

yummy

dr

yummy

war ii daaya niyahow i have half somalia breadbasket and all the oil and sea, ii daaya niyahow ii daaya

Mooge   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Dittore, I don't think you will be going to jubooyinka any time soon, so enjoy the Bari beeches.

Why do you say that Galbeedi?

galbeedi   

Mooge, saaxiib, I know what you thinking, but I just want "il Dittore" to be save. Al-shaydaan could be in Jubba.

Mooge   

I thought you were speaking in clannish terms so I had to clarify niyoow. :)

Alshaydaan is on its last legs and will be defeated inshalaha. If only Somaliland would join the fight against Godane, the defeat of Alshabab would be come much sooner.

Dr_Osman   

Please guys dont try to underestimate us ok. Sahal can sack the whole govt tommorow thru igad advisor AFAY who is a jubbalander and nicholas kay special advisor who is a puntlander nuradin diriye. Sxb we built our homes in jigjiga and garowe, jubbayoinka is our vacation spot, adiguna weli hamar baad la yaban tahay, your primary home.

Sxb inaad hadashid ma ahayn, nacasnimadu dood ma gasho, were on our second project, your still stuck on your first.If shit fries in the south its only u losing bruv, we got garowe and jigjiga to keep surviving, anything beyond hamar u got nothing that is viable.

galbeedi   

Dittore Jigjiga is not Sahal. one of our boys was even a governor of Jigjiga. Gurgura, I,,,,q, Djibouti community and awdal community who are D.....r inhabit some the most grazing hawd and cities. did you hear Awbarre district it had 120,000 people according last census. Our friends the long foot maybe in charge today due to their struggle and Onlf, but they are minority.

I won't even debate that. The reer Bari are fishermen and traders, what you do with farming.

galbeedi   

By the way Dittore Zone 5 is divided in two major area during the colonial times. The Ogaden region which is mostly the "oogo" zone was transferred to Ethiopia in 1948. The Long foot decided to join their lot with then Emperor Haile Salaase. They were afraid of the British which was more powerful. The main districts in these area are Dollow, Dhagaxbuur, Qabridahare and Webi ganaane area. other than the river basin in the south west most of the land is arid semi desert savannah which is not agricultural land.

The biggest land mass which the second Zone was called "Hawd & reserve". This land was bigger than Somaliland itself when the British transferred to Ethiopia in 1954. This part of the land borders both Somaliland and puntland. The major cities are Diredawa and shiniile on the deep west, Awbare, Awaare, Wajaale, Xarshin, Araabi, Dambal, lafaciise, Sheed dheer in the south. Wardheer, carro danood, Gaashaamo and others share the border in the east. The Gurgura are one of the largest Somalis in the Zone. almost most of the Zone presidents or vice presidents were from them., yet you don't hear them saying they own the Zone. THe D,,,R community begins in the northern shores of the red sea, pass Dire Dawa to Djibouti. From Zaylac to the outskirt of Laascaanood in the east. from Mudug all the way to Shabeelaha Hoose and Kismaayo. From East of Jigjiga to quljeed and wajaale. Yet you do not hear us saying the dir-- who are running two governments in Djibouti and Somaliland-- are the most powerful or influential.

I guess it is all about Boosting and self aggrandizing.

These are the best grazing land of the land inhabited by somalis, including the republic. JIgJIga is how Mogadishu was in the eighties. A multi tribal community. If Sahal became a governor suddenly it all belongs to the even reer Bari like Dittore who never ever seen the Zone.

Dr_Osman   

Galbeedi you must be a fool or just kidding yourself. There is no doubt jigjiga is the longfoot, even the colonials knew this and named it after them like they named our region after our name, if their were other people there surely they wouldn't as is the case in djibouti known as territory of ISA and Afar or the southern somalia states known respectively with anything but tribal name. For god sakes galbeedi, I didnt think you were that stupid. Are you saying that there is more fertile land then the jubbas anywhere somalis inhabit? my friend the soil is soaked with wawter and is capable of rice farming nowhere else in somalia is. This place for god sakes has the 2 major rivers of somalia meeting smack bang together in its area, nowhere in somalia. Now your doing what your typically known using the irir card, I am not talking about population here but productivity of each of our lands. There is no question when it comes to agriculture in somalia jubba will be the main force and enjoy a good slice of the economy. Puntland dominate fishery with its 1600 kilometer coastline. Livestock trade is well known it's puntland dominated. These are major sectors of an economy, this aint no hawala or telecoms which a is a few people's wealth that is insignificant when you look at the gross earnings of a Somalia GDP. Were talking the bread and butter of our people livestock, fishery, agriculture are all going to be dominated by yours truly the doctor. Our two ports are going to serve as sea ports for pretty much all of somalia because of size of our ports and location. Mogadishu port will most likely go into foreigner hands and no somalis will be allowed there. Barawe and Marka have jetty port other then your basic foodstuff commodities they will need to use kismayo port thats basically the whole the south bay,bakool,shabellaha loose, shabellaha dhexe,juba,gedo. Same thing with Puntland port which will dominate the trade from hiiran,galgadud,mudug,ogadenia,nugal,bari,sool,sanaag,togdheer. Were going to be powerhouses in the trade sector, agriculture, livestock, and fishery which is pretty much all somalia economic sectors. The power will just continue to increase as usual with oil due to the nfd finds which is same landscape as jubaland and puntland also. Not to mention kenyan and somalia trade which is HUGE, u know how many trucks from somalia go to kenya for goods? u can just imagine the custom revenues from that. Wa ilo dhaqaale wayn.

Galbeedi I am not trying to show off but this constant undermining of a powerful clan of somalia will do no favours for people and its best we all accept it and move on to build out country, sahal aint going nowhere and its about time somalis realize that, after all we had a 20 year war and everyone is in the same spot still arent they.