Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

C/wali Gaas oo Saxeexay Qorsha Somaliland ee Xuduuda

Dr_Osman   

ciidan, yeah I can see we are defeated, the harti men fighting over their habars. You dont have on soldier their, as usual habar watching their men as it should be. You will always be ruled under somalia as it should be and you know it, you are not going anywhere my friend, waxaa ku sugayo somalia keliya

Dr_Osman   

ciidan hub kontan sano ba ku faanayso miyaa? frickin poor prick, man it even can move without falling apart waa guul for you, let alone handle one gunfire. you have no new weapons we got em all airforce, f350,bms,tanks and even the old weapons your showing off about, checkmate

Dr_Osman   

ciidan think we dont read reports, sxb you have only 5 tanks and 4 bms http://consultancyafrica.com/ACMM/43860/ACMMJuly2013/files/assets/basic-html/page44.html

Ive got reports SSC alone has 6 tanks let alone PL. We got about 12 easy. Old weapons laguma faani kare, ee manta wax cusub ma haysa? sheesh this ciidan kid maba isku xishooda, adiga dhan ban cirka ka garaci kara aniguna hal qof igama dhimanayo waana hadlaya, afkaga gabso gadaal ayaan uu dhacday dhanka hubka

You got reports hahahaha.,..

You got reports, charts, graphs, a few photos a bunch mad men online and that's about it...

If you step outside your parallel universe I.e In the real world however you got nothing but a long track record of failure and defeat that stretches from sool and Sanag to deep hawd Ethiopia.

A bit of advice when it comes to fighting all Somalis know you can't fight, when it comes to governance you can't even manage 2.5 tulos let alone anything else. When it comes to business by that I don't mean boli qaran I mean proper business hag and duriyada are the biggest business owners. When it comes to culture or poetry below average When it comes to history the worst history so bad the kacaan paid people to rewrite history hahaha...

Give me a break.

I'm getting bored seriously... Keep talking im out.

Dr_Osman   

You been captured in Bosaso, you frickin 300k terrorist were cleaning out your moryans from ssc as it should be and then bringing charges for morgan properties in hargeisa. Ninkan cirka marayo miyusan xishoon meel ba lagu saraya adiga iyo jaadkagiba.

As usual your another one facing the wrath of the macavities as noone slips under us and lives to tell any tales.

Detoore where is the bravado in January cabdi cawar said that the region was annexed by Somaliland and only we will take it back by force 2 months later he was forced to say that there is no beef between him and SL and that those regions are mere a humanitarian issue, another month later SL captured karin dabaylweyn and sieged taleex. And all the pirates do is fly to addis ababa detoore when are u going to fire a single shot towards Somaliland defense forces.

^

Xaaji Maalayacni and the rabid kitten of SOL señor CiidanSuldan, please don't derail the topic of this thread by sniffing each others rear ends in here. We are trying to keep this forum somewhat decent...

You've reported to us that the unfortunate minister of marfashland met with the president of the Puntland State, yet the retarded gent was unable to share with the world any sort of proof that such a meeting even took place.

Now tell us, why would a grown cretin such as your minister spread such churlish rumors?

Wow.... CidanSuldan rushes in here, yet again, after having consumed copious amounts of glue fumes, no surprise there, but what IS a surprise is the fact that he didn't mention stomping boots or some such other claptrap that we've become accustomed to from him. I guess even rabid kittens tire at some point... :D

CidanSuldan, you're like an open sewage pit. Repulsive, disgusting and stinking up the whole neighborhood.

Now, you have one last opportunity to crawl out of the cesspool and rejoin the conversation... Tell us, why did the minister from Hargaysa air claim that he met with Cabdiwali, the president of the Puntland State of Somalia.

^

Why Adnan? Is it maybe because I can communicate with more than just a single sentence like you?

C'mon Adnan, try to reply in two sentences next time.

And for what it's worth you might endeavor also to opine upon the topic of the thread, i.e the recent comments of the Somaliland minister regarding his supposed meeting with the president of Puntland?