Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Do you support the relocation of the capital to save the nation..

<cite>
said:</cite>

Why should Somaliland deserve 50% of the Ministers when they're not even 50% of the population? If you had a LITTLE fairness in you, you'd propose that Somaliland receives 33%. Because if Somaliland has 3 million people, and the whole of Somalia has 9 million, then that means they're 33% of Somalia.

So why should they be given HALF of the authority?

Whatever happened to one man one vote?

Doctor, don't fuss Smartlander is a reasonable man. He started with 50% giving room for negotiation of course (= This is something we can work with.

Suug suug suug

Hold the frying pan up

Who are you to complain about my reasonable power sharing formula? Were you not keeping the Somali people hostage for 25 years? How dare you? You killed 500K Somalis and you think you are fit to govern with a majority? In what universe? You cant even control the traffic in 5 km Mogadishu. Somaliland if anything deserves to rule your monkey butt. Only Somalilanders understand governance and you understand only war. You expect us to accept a war like people majority control? Why should I join your pirate country? Your terrorist country? Why should I put my clan in harms way? Give me one good darn reason why I should have my future kids live under southern mafia rule? Are you thinking straight? You should be ruled like the Tutsi rule the majority Hutu in Rwanda. And here I am giving you 50% stake and you have the audacity of questioning me with your AK47 in my face.

You want us. We dont need you. I gave you the 50% share out of Somalinimo and fairness.

You gave my people 20 seats in your joke of a AMISOM parliament and you expect me to continue receiving bad deals? Its humilating enough associating with you terrorists and pirates

If you think for a second that you will bring Somaliland back in the union where you can put us in a position of being ruled by the southern mafia, you need to get checked by your doctor.

50% or nothing and I will tell you Silanyo himself if he accepts unity will demand more than 50%. If you think I am an extremist, the people in Somaliland will be asking for your arm and leg for even contemplating rejoining that disgusting embarassing mess you call a country.

We don't need you. You for some reason need us. You will not be calling the shots if we get back to the table.

We pull the strings. Not you. You hold no cards. You hold only bombs and bullets

Holac   

I don't think the capital should be moved. I think the occupiers of people's homes should be moved to the outskirts of the city.

<cite>

Suug suug suug

Hold the frying pan up

Who are you to complain about my reasonable power sharing formula? Were you not keeping the Somali people hostage for 25 years? How dare you? You killed 500K Somalis and you think you are fit to govern with a majority? In what universe? You cant even control the traffic in 5 km Mogadishu. Somaliland if anything deserves to rule your monkey butt. Only Somalilanders understand governance and you understand only war. You expect us to accept a war like people majority control? Why should I join your pirate country? Your terrorist country? Why should I put my clan in harms way? Give me one good darn reason why I should have my future kids live under southern mafia rule? Are you thinking straight? You should be ruled like the Tutsi rule the majority Hutu in Rwanda. And here I am giving you 50% stake and you have the audacity of questioning me with your AK47 in my face.

You want us. We dont need you. I gave you the 50% share out of Somalinimo and fairness.

You gave my people 20 seats in your joke of a AMISOM parliament and you expect me to continue receiving bad deals? Its humilating enough associating with you terrorists and pirates

If you think for a second that you will bring Somaliland back in the union where you can put us in a position of being ruled by the southern mafia, you need to get checked by your doctor.

50% or nothing and I will tell you Silanyo himself if he accepts unity will demand more than 50%. If you think I am an extremist, the people in Somaliland will be asking for your arm and leg for even contemplating rejoining that disgusting embarassing mess you call a country.

We don't need you. You for some reason need us. You will not be calling the shots if we get back to the table.

We pull the strings. Not you. You hold no cards. You hold only bombs and bullets

Considering that I'm a Northerner Somali who lives in America, it's a bit of a stretch for you to claim that I had anything to do with the Civil War and the resulting chaos.

But what gives you the arrogance to paint all Somalis with one brush despite the fact that a small minority of thugs and thug-sympathizers have taken this country hostage for 25 years? Are you going to also mention your cousin Godane, who's done his fair share of damage in the South? Godane, who's probably the only real major obstacle to some sort of fragile peace in the country as of 2014?

Get off your high horse mentality. Puntland is peaceful too. Why do you make it seem like Waqooyi is the ONLY peaceful region of the country?? You have a very simplistic view of the country aboowe. I'm from Lascaanod, and I don't view myself as better than anyone from the South at all. And arrogance will get you nowhere. About this "we don't need you, you need us" nonsense. Somaliland has proven that they have some of the best governing techniques in the country. They've built a government and civil society from scratch and that's very admirable. They should be a model for the rest of Somalis and we can all learn a lot from you, but instead you want to say "You guys are all thugs and pirates".....do you really think that's the best way to speak with someone?

Speak with respect. I never disrespected you once, yet you're talking in such a manner and painting millions of people with one brush.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Considering that I'm a Northerner Somali who lives in America, it's a bit of a stretch for you to claim that I had anything to do with the Civil War and the resulting chaos.

But what gives you the arrogance to paint all Somalis with one brush despite the fact that a
small minority
of thugs and thug-sympathizers have taken this country hostage for 25 years? Are you going to also mention your cousin Godane, who's done his fair share of damage in the South? Godane, who's probably the only real major obstacle to some sort of fragile peace in the country as of 2014?

Get off your high horse mentality. Puntland is peaceful too. Why do you make it seem like Waqooyi is the ONLY peaceful region of the country?? You have a very simplistic view of the country aboowe. I'm from Lascaanod, and I don't view myself as better than anyone from the South at all. And arrogance will get you nowhere. About this "we don't need you, you need us" nonsense. Somaliland has proven that they have some of the best governing techniques in the country. They've built a government and civil society from scratch and that's very admirable. They should be a model for the rest of Somalis and we can all learn a lot from you, but instead you want to say "You guys are all thugs and pirates".....do you really think that's the best way to speak with someone?

Speak with respect. I never disrespected you once, yet you're talking in such a manner and painting millions of people with one brush.

You are talking to a pile of emotions and not a serious man.

Whats the difference between Puntland and Mogadishu? Galkacyo is the assassination capital. The pirates work with Puntland admin. What's the difference? Galgala mountains has hundreds of terrorists up there.