Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Somalia in bid to ban Kenya miraa import

galbeedi   

Well, who ever grows the Khat is the target. It does not matter kikuyu or Suju. The biggest problem is the Somali leadership is weak and can;t do much. Even the Ambassador is part of the problem. he has resided Kenya for eight years or more, he involved a lot of businesses and probably some NGO contracts. He is an insider in the political circles.

Also I do not trust the Somali Sijus who are part of the system. They are hopeless, they could be complicit in the invasion of kenya three years ago.

Folks I am just waiting few more months until september 2014, which is two years since Qoslaaye became president. If things do not change by that time, we should start campaigning for throwing him out of the office in order to take advantage of the remaining two years.

^Good luck with getting rid of Hassan.

Let us be honest with each other, we don't run our country and that is a fact.

Hassan or anyone else can't school any of the IGAD nations, the bloody Country is under their trusteeship, plus weynu is ognahay oo Maryooleey mid meel kasoo wada jeensan meyso.

Aynu iska barino Uhuru & co et al.

Barwaaqo   

Allow hana hoojin, waa kaa ragii somaaliyeed iyo caqligoodii kulahaa 'Aynu iska barino Uhura & co et al' Markay is caayayaanna waxay isku caayaan naag baad tahay iwm. War heshiiya oo idinku wax isku ogaadda intaad 24 saacaddood isu faaanaysaan ee anaa qabiil hebel ah iyo riyo ku nooshihiin. Hadaanu dumarka nahay hada wixii ka danbeeya waxaanu odhan waatii sida raga somaliyeed ............

Hawdian   

^ Hahahaha man this just gets better well said my sister well said. Kkkkkkkkkk. Words of wisdom I hope they listen to u. If I say something they think qabilkoda ka hadalya. Waa ummAd wada sumeysan ee quran u baaxan. Wa billahi tofweeq.

low hana hoojin, waa kaa ragii somaaliyeed iyo caqligoodii kulahaa...

Wake up, huuno, and smell the damn coffee. Lama joogo xilligii tolow soo baxaaaay!

I am just telling you the reality on the ground.

May be a better solution will be to tax the hell out of Mira and Qat if it can not be banned ( almost impossible as too many are dependent on Qat trade). The goal should be to reduce consumption in the long run and free Somali from this destructive addictive drug which has impact on the dysfunction of the Somali nation.