Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

Somaliland Unionist " There Is Nothing In Mugdisho and Unity Is False".

Dr_Osman   

I agree with him 100%, geesi geesi dhalay runtu sheegay. Waxay raban inay magaceena somalinwax ku cunan oo layska amuuso. Bal eeg xaq daradan President, capital, foreign aid, plus equal ministry given to mogadishu. Intas dhan ma xaq bay uleeyihin? waa may, sidi la oranaye war mar uun hamar ha degtee halayska amuuso, dhulqadka way dhamatay. Hamar waa mamul gobol yusan is qaramayn, halaga warejiyo casimada way gudan wayeen wajibka qaran saran

Dr_Osman   

Oh besides, he is not from somaliland, he is from puntland, he said everyone has land and his going back to his erigavo. He never once said he is somaliland, you guys on SOL are insane. You seriously need to go international court and see how far somaliland will go, ppl will laugh u in your face like carson did and throw u out of court. Somaliland aint happening bro, u need a new siyasad then this beg for recognition while destabilizing somalia, it aint working all embassies are opening up everyday in mogadishu, world banks are investing millions on garowe road infrastructure. You basically giving us high profile indirectly and good excuses to continue buying weapons. Damn by the time they realize what their doing aint working pland will be armed with nuclear bombs based on the war on terror. At the end u will be threatened with it, dumb move.

galbeedi   

Momunculs, saaxiib waxa jira anigaa kuu sheegaya, ha dhegaysan Ditoorka bootaynaya. hadda ka hor dittorka iyo asxaabtiisu waxay dhaheen waar soomaaliland hala iska daayo. Reer Pumtlaanka qeyb baa jirta immaanshaha soomaaliland " is some kind of threat".

Any way I will tell you what is going on,,,,,, .

Sorry I hAve A duty call, so I will come back.

I hate Mogadishu people. They ruined Somali nationalism. They are the biggest tribalists. I have no rights in Mogadishu because of them but they have rights in Hargeisa. They are the enemy of Somaliweyne.

Somaliland leaving the union is not the solution. The solution is to tell the Mogadishu people to stop their silliness and to fix up. Mogadishu people are not smart. All they like is war. They don't like peace and fairness

Mooge   

I don't know when siilaanyo's little Nephew CidanSuldan will wake up and smell the coffee.

waxan ka baqaya isagoo wanlaweyn and konfurian ku haya in siilanyo xamar ka dego. loool

there lots of things cooking behind the scene so I won't inflate naive secessionists' bubble.

Mooge worry about the Kenyan illegal migrant round up and concentration camps Saxib. Afweyne barre died in Nigeria seeking political refugee status hahha... Who is Hassan Shieck the AU spokesman. Haha...

The defeated lot baaaacaaaac for the last 300 years. From las canod to loa cado Ayan fadiya while you wait for your Kenyan immigration papers.

I think you need to wake up.