Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

Somaliland Unionist " There Is Nothing In Mugdisho and Unity Is False".

galbeedi   

Maba fahmayaan waxa uu ka hadlayo. Look at the headline in the clip " siyaasi, reer Muqdisho aflagaadeeyey".

These people left their communities for higher purposes, yet they have been humiliated everyday. The southern politician can't see the big picture. It is sad.

^^ When Somalilanders united in 1960 with the Koonfurians they were eyeing on two main objectives the freedom of the Hawd and reserve area and the O'gaden region and the freedom of Djibouti from french colonization and the early 1950s generation were convinced wit out the help of the south SYL it could not be achieved. Koonfurians gave up on the Somali region , supported Djibouti independence and after the civil war they invited Ethiopians and Kenyans Ugandans and Afghans and Pakistanis to fight in their Land. There is really nothing there and their leaders are filling their pockets.

galbeedi   

I think after 1950 when the Italian trusteeship began, the southern politician started to worry about power and privileges. In 1956, they were politicians when we were protesting the Hawd and reserve annexation of Ethiopia. By 1960, the issue was power among SYl. The emotional Somalilander was interested about greater Somalia.

Get go talk to you guys latter.

Hawdian   

@ Xaajiga and Galbeedi ^ t . Hawy dont want to share between themself in moqadisho and you talking about somaliweyn jeez give it a break no body cares abut thatZ this is cut,trough politics we talking about not idealism. And for that many somalis outside moqadishu do not know or have romantic visions about somaliweyn .you people are talking about haud o ogadenia but does it even mean anything for a - light years between you and these abowwe people mate. Yes fair has to be fair when the union state fell the crown of casimadaa fell to them the most savages qabiil among the entire somali nation and sadly that is a curse among our entire race.

I have to agree galbeedi and others are idealists hag can't agree between themselves let alone anyone else. When professor samatar was there Saxib the man came back a changed man. This is a man who missed his own mothers funeral for somaliweyn mentality only to find out he is the only one in mugdisho who actually believes it....hahahaha ah...

galbeedi   

Ciidansultan, these people do not care about Somalia. Look the answer Cali is getting. This man is one of the last heavy weights from Somaliland.

jiritaanka ummada iyoi caasimada midkee muhiimsan. atadoo meelo badani nabad yihiin ayaa waxaa la yidhi Soomaali ma jireyso Xamar oo la dejiya maahina. People like Cali went to the most dangerous place on earth to revive Somalia. how many have to die. I don't think they are getting the message.

Nin baa waxuu yidhi " walee Hag hadaan dalkan laga qaban Somali way kala Dirayaan.

I think Ciidansultan and other hardliners are hypocrites. THere is a big reason for their decisions

galbeedi   

Somalilanders in general are not hypocrites. either they love you like they loved the Somaliweyn of 1960, or they have reasons to reject it.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Somalilanders in general are not hypocrites. either they love you like they loved the Somaliweyn of 1960, or they have reasons to reject it.

I fear the way things are going the dissolution of Somalia is nigh. i'm not happy with the way things are going and people jumping ship, you are more knowledgeable of the situation why the sudden movements?

Miyir   

what a joke Somalilandish are! If I can't have may way I will throw tantrums! grow up to be counted.

what's stopping you, to lead? inferiority complex?

Galbeedi Saxib: runta any isu Shegno if all the hardcore dreamers who believed in somaliweyn went to mugdisho and then abandoned it and fell in love with somaliland that says something. Culturally hag and pirates are different then somalilanders.

I agree like you said hag believe not in Somalia but mugdisho, mugdisho for hag, mugdisho as a hag stronghold to then go out and with amisom control Somalia.

This warped mindset comes from the direct colonial rule the Italians implemented on the population of Somalia.

The mafia cultures of Sicily and mugdisho is the exact same just compare. No nationalism, curroption, threats etc.

The pirates are similar the weakest group in Somalia Italiana if you asked them to join somaliland they would prostate to you hahaha...

They can't fight, rule, manage anything yet they think they have a right to rule based on a warply twisted and fake history of bravado and nonsense the kacaan created.

Saxib galbeedi let Somalia go to hell for all we care Saxib. Let God do with it what he wills.

I see nothing tangible coming from there anytime soon. Don't waste your time.

We need to construct, improve our democracy and continue growing and we will attain our objective eventually.