Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Nickolas kay , President Siilaanyo told me never to come back to Hargeysa

Hawdian   

Very interesting talk by Nick Kay on the situation in Somalia and UNSOM work going on in that country. The fact is as president Silaayo said Somaliland is a next door Neighbour and respecting the soverignty of Somaliland is important .

Mooge   

Now pick on the British that is giving you the only life line. Bad and immature move me thinks niyoow. looool.

Dr_Osman   

Xaaji you know why silanyo cut ties with UNSOM right? Somaliland were comfy with the last UNSOM special representative mahiga due to marital ties but all of a sudden their against nicholas kay holding the same position simply because their is no marital ties and also because his special advisor is london based, former puntland presidential candidiate nuradin diriye .

Childish of somaliland to refuse based on individuals, it shows you how childoih their politics is, their not well developed politicians, their at best clowns. They even do that in the case of somalia and ethiopia, they have no issue going to addis or djibouti who officially who holds thr same unionist policy for somalia, yet refuse to go officially to to mogadishu qho also holds the same union policies. It's all childish politics and well seasoned political analayst see right thru it and question their genuine desire for recognition or if its all just a ploy with sinister agendas.

I think personally somaliland needs new next generation leadership, somalia and the international community now expect educated leaders not warlords or old school people, somaliland will suffer alot if doesnt catch up with whats now becoming the standard across the nation educated leaders like gaas. Can you imagine gaas arguing don't help somaliland they still have old rebels and terrorists there and corrupt officials like hersi, whereas help puntland cause i am professor and educated elite and you can trust me. Can you just imagine who the west partner of choice will be? it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. He could even argue forget hassan sheikh his an ngo and looking to make money and i think the world see that because their not releasing the brussel funds for a good reason just yet.

It will be interesting to see where somaliland elections goes but it will have a huge effect on how much tthe international community works with them because afterall their will work with whoever they can trust first before anything else. If somaliland goes back to old school, puntland is going to be 5 years aheads on development cause most of it will just come to garowe cause of gaas profile among the world. From what i can see word looks like muse bihi will get it which will be the warlord lot unless some professor comes out of nowhere for somaliland I see a good fruitful 5 years ahead for puntland.

t

Dr_Osman   

ciidan dont make me come out with that famous karbash. Didn't you see how carson said can you inform us of somalia neighbour puntland its relation, they have a new president there. Nicholas kay then corrected him that we are apart of somalia. That's strong indication ppl see puntland as a nation. When they talked about somaliland carson was laughing the whole time like they were comic.

It's so official Puntland has a huge profile without even separatingn imagine if we did. Your talkijg about tuulos mr 300k, niyahow miyadan xishoon adigo 6 yimes laga wayn yahahy baad tuulo lu sheegayss, no wonder carson was laughing at somaliland like their a comic, you guys are just a joke. Puntland is considered a serious separate country before you while carson just laighs at somaliland.

Dr_Osman   

Eyl to Qarix 26 kilometer road completed. Tarmac is next

eyl

Galkayo-Jariban-Garacad 320km tarkac road is under construction

Galdogob-Galkayo road 70 kilometer tarmacmroad under construction

Qardho town 3 town roads under construction

Garowe 3 town tarmac roads under construction

Bosaso tarmac roads 2 under construction. 3 on the way

Eldahir-Erigavo-badhan road 180 kilometers construction equipment on the ground, construction to begin soon

nugal and sool bridge 5 construction

Wat about you mangaab ciidan one road cause your 300k, you dont jave the capacity lol plus there is going more roads in galkayo one already opened in xafada garsoor. Where are you ciidan, maseer ku dile

Detoore nickolas kay is a good man but his UNSOM office consists of federal political structure the UNSOM political office works closely under Mogadishu and its government. And since Somaliland is not Somalia there is no point to host their office in Hargeisa. Nickolas explained that to in the news brief. This is has nothing to do with Mahiga , mahigas office was unpos i am not aware of him having ties to Somaliland , if you mean his secretary yes she was from Somaliland but she was not his wife. All in all Nickolas not visiting SL is not personal towards him but the name he carries.

As for your other point Ethiopia and Djibouti do not claim Somaliland in their constitution so working with them is much more easier and dealing with them is much easier Somaliland has diplomatic offices in both addis ababa and Djibouti city,Somalia claims Somaliland as part of their country this is where the problem lies. If Somalia stops claiming Somaliland than surely going to Xamar is no problem

Detoore nickolas kay is a good man but his UNSOM office consists of federal political structure the UNSOM political office works closely under Mogadishu and its government. And since Somaliland is not Somalia there is no point to host their office in Hargeisa. Nickolas explained that to in the news brief. This is has nothing to do with Mahiga , mahigas office was unpos i am not aware of him having ties to Somaliland , if you mean his secretary yes she was from Somaliland but she was not his wife. All in all Nickolas not visiting SL is not personal towards him but the name he carries.

As for your other point Ethiopia and Djibouti do not claim Somaliland in their constitution so working with them is much more easier and dealing with them is much easier Somaliland has diplomatic offices in both addis ababa and Djibouti city,Somalia claims Somaliland as part of their country this is where the problem lies. If Somalia stops claiming Somaliland than surely going to Xamar is no problem

galbeedi   

I like it . meeshay yimaadaan khayr kama soo kordho. mashruuc cusub buu rabaa oo ay wax ku liqaan. waar halkaa naga joog.