Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

Preliminary Agreements reached in Turkey between Som/somaliland.

Miyir   

<cite>
said:</cite>

which makes me again question your rationality.

what I have been telling you about the landers? Bonkers! maybe the water is contaminated?

only landers will come up such one sided agreement that suites them and manage to disagree same time? do you see a pattern here

who is going to sign such agreement? let them live their cockatoo land!

<cite>

Listen from 3:40 ENG yarisow said it him self that it will get to referendum eventually, the Spokesmen of the government of Somalia.

But we knew these rumors before qatar wanted the 10 year referendum but SL government finds 10 years way to long listen here

Well, I guess we're all Somalilanders now :(

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Well, I guess we're all Somalilanders now
:(

"Somalilander" is a meaningless word and does not describe the identity of the people of Somaliland. We are just Somalis with a different political structure to that of Somalia and Djibouti.

Don't tell that to Xaaji, he wants to get rid of the stigma and change it into Macrobians or Golisians.

Don't worry Xaaji, I just wanted to rub it in.

Hawdian   

Tallabo : If somalilander is meaningless so is somalis, Djiboutian or even Eritrean. All those are nationality and nothing to do with race if that is what you confused about.

Galbeedi,

Afkaaga caano lagu qabaye, 2 cisho ka hor baan niman reer Koonfureed ah oo Muqdishu ka yimid waraystay bal waxa meeshan degi waydey ka socda. Waxay ii sheegeen inaan labaatanka sano ee socda waxba iska beddelayn. Waxay igu yidhaahdeen inaanu jirin qof dal iyo dad iyo sidaan wax u hagaajinaa joogin. Qofkii ka hadlana waaba lala yaabaa. Waxaa laga fekeraa maxaad dhacdaa, sidaad lacag ku heshaa, iyo sidee guri ku dhisataa.

Waxay igula taliyeen inaaan Xamar iska ilowno. Waxaa isugu tegey maafiyadii oo dhan. Aad bay nimankaasi u niyad jabsanaayeen.

Waxaan markiiba soo xusuustay hadalkii Professor Samatar iyo maanta markaan dhegaystey Cali Daacuun. Waxay sheegayeen iyo nimankii waxay ii sheegayeen waa isku mid.

Fair Clan Referendum will solve the problem.

The 5 clans in Waqooyi Galbeed of Somalia must decide on their future.

If three of the 5 clans wants union it will be the end of secessionism.

The two D-Block subclans are pro-Union. The Awdal clan is pro-Union.

The discriminated clan is also extremely pro-Unity.

One clan is left. They are from Hargeisa berbera and burco. 45% of them are in favor of unity. How else can u explain that many of them are coming to Xamar for govt positions and jobs?

How can we tear apart our Country to appease one small minority? No not as long the sun and moon exist.