Sign in to follow this  
Admin

A photo campaign sheds light on ethnic profiling in Kenya as many Somalis are still in government detention camps

Khayr   

They look silly in those pictures.

If they weren't arrested before, they will now be arrested because they are causing "civil unrest"

aka they are publicly complaining to the world.

I really feel for them though. It is so sad!

Holac   

^^ You come off foul-mouthed for someone who plays up the "religious" card. :) I don't think the people above need your pity. Fix up!

Khayr   

Why expose yourself to further arrests and embarrassments? Photos like those above would give any corrupt Kenyan officer, a reason to arrest people and ask for even bigger bribes.

Please be objective with your responses and don't hurl insults at me.

<cite>
said:</cite>

is that because you are a gadhweyne? saas miyaa?

we'll have to tread carefully around you, maha?

ya oog mar aad is qarxin doontid.

Mooge   

you want me arrested by the kikuya for having a different opinion?

niyoow are you ok? ma bahashi kulalayd bad qac ka siisay? loool I wouldn't wish harm on you based on your politics. grow up niyoow.

<cite>

Why expose yourself to further arrests and embarrassments? Photos like those above would give any corrupt Kenyan officer, a reason to arrest people and ask for even bigger bribes.

I think that you have a defeatist attitude, I don't think I'll count on you when there is any injustice happening around.

i met one of the Somali-Kenyan sangududes earlier this evening in the nation's capital. they ought to stay in their own country with their fellow bantus instead of bringing their terrorism and khiyale here.

Mooge   

^ niyoow the biggest terrorist's mother is from monkey clan. did you know that? so godane is your inader and inabti. lol. it is sad to be related to him twice.

Mooge   

^^haha, monkey boy remember that Khat library you said you were working on, the house next to it is where godane's wife is hoarding 13 unlucky babies. now I am suspicious. lol. somaliland sends the salary direct to her agent Caasha Xaamud in hargeisa and godane is blowing up innocent people at cafes in Nairobi. ain't that something niyoow?

this collaboration between monkey boy and monkey son and dark adam has to stop. tell your inabti that if the Eagles find him, the terrorist boy's head will be dipped in boiling water.

<cite>

^^haha, monkey boy remember that Khat library you said you were working on, the house next to it is where godane's wife is hoarding 13 unlucky babies. now I am suspicious. lol. somaliland sends the salary direct to her agent Caasha Xaamud in hargeisa and godane is blowing up innocent people at cafes in Nairobi. ain't that something niyoow?

this collaboration between monkey boy and monkey son and dark adam has to stop. tell your inabti that if the Eagles find him, the terrorist boy's head will be dipped in boiling water.

you're just being silly now.

loool@khat library. classic.