Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

The Truth Behind The SFG

By the way Cabdiqeybdiid cannot take the war with Puntland today , he has no logistics nor the arms to defeat the Puntlanders today are on guard and have more weapons and more men. The USC won over the Puntland clan in Galkacyo in 1991 was because the SSDF clans had no weapons and the USC had so many weapons since most of Siad bare mercenaries were from The Galmudug clan back in the days and with the defection to the USC they had the superior weapons, today they tables are turned , Cabdi qeybdiid served Cabdilahi Yusuf to, Unless there is a strong state in Xamar which provides qeybdiid with logistics so that he can take galkacyo. but i doubt it.

Miyir   

<cite>
said:</cite>

I do not think there will be a war on that part. It has been
quiet for 20 years

thanks to Puntites, without them Somalia is toast, look around the south nothing but anarchy and their leaders are in for the money, sucking dry the poor with no vision but looting, instigating never ending conflict, don't mention the north still living cockatoo land.

Dalmar,

The 1990's are nothing like today. The Puntlanders back in the 1990's had no leverage, no political institutions, no military and they weren't organized.

So of course they were easy to kill and easy to take advantage of.

Nowadays, if things take a turn for the worse (inshaAllah it doesn't), but if things take a turn for the worse....Then Puntland could set up a border between themselves and Galmudug, and set up another border between themselves and Somaliland, and then declare themselves an independent Republic. No one would wanna see this happen, but it's certainly doable. Puntland has almost all the institutions of a state and there's no question that they are viable, just like their cousins in Somaliland. You can see how paranoid and on-guard the Puntlanders are nowadays anyway.

Dalmar1   

Dr.kenny if that was the case, Somaliland would have long been a Recognised State!

Hey sxb didnt you hear what P/hassan said in his first months when he was new, he said that Somaliland and Puntland is not of mine concern and they can control themselves for all they want, but from Galkacyo up to Kismayo is the responsibility of Xamar and shall forever be under our Xamar control be!

Ayway please (i speak for all HAG "Maybe 70%") do leave now and become a state before its too late and the SFG becomes stronger than it is now, then you and others have way no CHANCE to leave let alone exist as a gobolaad maamul!

Horta about puntland having all the institution to be a state, didnt your so called president declare puntland is Bankrupt,and the year income will be less then 30Million dollar???????!!!!

Dalmar, that's because the circumstances are not one and the same. Puntland and Somaliland together already constitute over 60% of Somali territory. The Landers are pretty adamant on seceding, and if things turn the wrong way for Puntland, they can declare secession as well.

And it'll be much more possible if it were 2 regions declaring secession instead of just one. Again, this is a worst case scenario and no one would like to see this happen.

And BTW, of course Puntland is bankrupt! Ever since Mogadishu has been rising as a city, Bosaso port (where the Puntland government takes in most of their revenue) has dried up. Couple that with a lack of foreign investment and no stable currency, this would obviously lead to poverty and a lack of development. Not to mention that virtually all foreign aid to Somalia gets swallowed up by Mogadishu, leaving Puntland in the cold

HOWEVER, if Puntland is independent. And if they do have a strong military which controls the full territory (which they already do), then there's no question that their economy would grow. As long as they have the proper regulations to ensure a good business climate, then who's to say that the thousands of Somali businessmen who are living in Zambia, Angola, and Kenya won't be relocating to Puntland? They could easily apply for citizenship and then start investing in the new country. The only reason why these Somali businessmen haven't come to Somalia yet, is due to lack of safety, lack of property rights, and a hostile business climate.

P.S. I'm not a citizen of Puntland and I don't hail from that part of Somalia, just letting you know. But I'm just suggesting the endless possibilities which could result if any one region of Somalia (or the whole of Somalia) becomes peaceful.

galbeedi   

Dalmer, about ten years ago i even met some puntland's who want to secede like Somaliland. Puntland have a lot of potential like most Somali regions. One thing I respect about them is they do not occupy other peoples lands or initiate conflict in their land. They live and let live.

Dalmar1   

Sxb Somaliland and puntland can secede for all we HAG care, but Galkacyo up to Kismayo belongs to DF in Xamar, and I suggest the two landers up north secede before its too late, as the SFG is gaining in momentum (in terms of Diplomatic, political, economical and militarily) alarmingly everyday!

In short, Pack up and Leave before its too late!

sharaab51.png

Warshad Cabitaan oo Muqdisho

10255356_748394218514535_299398593148301

Mogadishu will soon compete with top African capitals - as Mogadishu Business elites with help of Turkish Companies are transferring the South Somalia into Industrial power House - with everything from live stock - Agriculture to Factories .

On entire district is being build in Jaazeer( Jazeera Real Estate ) a Multi billion Project -

zbv8.jpg

Latest Project are

Mall Of Mogadishu

thumb-hargesia_001_on_002-1397512163.jpg

Construction of nursing school

208xvt1.jpg

13945820336_800x600.JPG

<cite>

Sxb Somaliland and puntland can secede for all we HAG care, but Galkacyo up to Kismayo belongs to DF in Xamar, and I suggest the two landers up north secede before its too late, as the SFG is gaining in momentum (in terms of Diplomatic, political, economical and militarily) alarmingly everyday!

In short, Pack up and Leave before its too late!

Dalmar, you're making it look like the people of the North don't want to see Xamar gain political and economic power. Good for them. InshaAllah we form an inclusive Federal Government where everyone is equal regardless of clan.

You're making your progress seem like some sort of hostile competition. I'm happy to see Somalis progress, regardless of what region of the country they hail from. I don't like the fact that Somalilanders want to secede from the Union, but if a development project is undertaken in Hargeisa or Berbera, I'm all for it!

Mooge   

LOOK AT HIS FACE (the same man who slaughtered in 1994 500+ p/landers by burying them alive in Mudug) does he look like he’s under Puntland……he conquered Mudug,nugaal and Bari in the 90′s under the command of aideed, if he conquered once he can do it can again under a legitimate GOVERMENT and no HAG internal war like 90′s

loool@ Bari and Nugaal. Do you even know where those states are located?

niyoow, nin wax fahma ban ku modayey, lakin waad iskudhexyacday. lol Caydiid who inherited the Somali army's infrustructure and weapons invaded the peaceful city of galkacyo overnight when everyone was sleeping. The militia entered the city from dagaari direction just like the SNM invaded Burco and Hargeisa from the ethiopia border. After that, you know what happened and how Aideed and his militia was decimated. I mean decimated. The worst defeated any clan has given to another clan happened in Galkaio and it happened to Aideed's militia. To make the defeat of Aideed in galkacyo even more embarrassing was that he was defeated by businessmen which is why the battle was called "dagaalkii baayacmushtarka". Aideed run away from Galkacyo wounded and a broken man and that defeat eventually led to him being challenged in Mogadishu by every small sub clan which led to him being killed eventually by his own defeated militia.

you can google the SSDF, Aideed and Galkacyo niyoow. you can't lie about history and make up stuff niyoow. at the end of the day, you consider killing innocent women and kids a win, I consider that to be the worst act of cowardice. But your mentality is not something that suprises warriors like mooge because barbarism and animalistic instincts are somethings only a defeated HAG would brag about. loool.

Whatever that rocks your boat niyoow. Do remember one thing though. Eagle clan is the most influential sub clan in Somalia whether it is politically, economically or even history. That is the reason the birds like ciidan suldan and xajixunjuf have one enemy in all of Somalia and that is the Eagle family looool.

<cite>

Dalmar, you're making it look like the people of the North don't want to see Xamar gain political and economic power. Good for them. InshaAllah we form an inclusive Federal Government where everyone is equal regardless of clan.

You're making your progress seem like some sort of hostile competition. I'm happy to see Somalis progress, regardless of what region of the country they hail from. I don't like the fact that Somalilanders want to secede from the Union, but if a development project is undertaken in Hargeisa or Berbera, I'm all for it!

Mogadishu Governor and Mayor General Muungaab - Mogadishu is the Capital City of Somalia Until other wise decided by the Parliament - Everyone is equal as the city was always divers and home to Somali speaking people . .

JPinl8C.jpg

Thinks are improving dramatically thanks to Diversity of the city - A new wave of Politicians - Military man - Business mans from across Somalia are in Mogadishu making different . The entire leader ship in city is so divers and integrated .

<cite>

Dalmar, that's because the circumstances are not one and the same. Puntland and Somaliland together already constitute over 60% of Somali territory. The Landers are pretty adamant on seceding, and if things turn the wrong way for Puntland, they can declare secession as well.

And it'll be much more possible if it were 2 regions declaring secession instead of just one. Again, this is a worst case scenario and no one would like to see this happen.

And BTW, of course Puntland is bankrupt! Ever since Mogadishu has been rising as a city, Bosaso port (where the Puntland government takes in most of their revenue) has dried up. Couple that with a lack of foreign investment and no stable currency, this would obviously lead to poverty and a lack of development. Not to mention that virtually all foreign aid to Somalia gets swallowed up by Mogadishu, leaving Puntland in the cold

HOWEVER
, if Puntland is independent. And if they do have a strong military which controls the full territory (which they already do), then there's no question that their economy would grow. As long as they have the proper regulations to ensure a good business climate, then who's to say that the thousands of Somali businessmen who are living in Zambia, Angola, and Kenya won't be relocating to Puntland? They could easily apply for citizenship and then start investing in the new country. The only reason why these Somali businessmen haven't come to Somalia yet, is due to lack of safety, lack of property rights, and a hostile business climate.

P.S. I'm not a citizen of Puntland and I don't hail from that part of Somalia, just letting you know. But I'm just suggesting the endless possibilities which could result if any one region of Somalia (or the whole of Somalia) becomes peaceful.

Competition is good!

I am glad that President Culosow has resorted to fighting on the economic front because we all know that he has lost the political war when he went against the federal constitution that Somalis from all corners agreed to abide by.

I think it is wise of him to stabilize Xamar by investing heavily in infrastructure and thereby create a vibrant economy that can compete with Jubaland, Bayland, Puntland and Somaliland.

I support this because in the long run, I believe such competition would lead to development throughout the country. For instance, when the port in Bosaaso starts loosing a significant number of its customers to the newly re-constructed Port of Mogadishu, then I know Puntland will have no choice but to invest and modernize its port... so competition is good and president culosow should bring it on, because even a broken clock is right twice a day :D

^president hassan won the political game to when he named Farax topaz Constitution minister when he managed to remove saacid, and when Faroole lost the elections., When he managed that Jubba state comes under SFG jurisdiction and does not became an autonomous state. When he managed and aid allocation to his government, hassan is still winning the political game against Garowe and the other opponents

Tillamook, competition is indeed good. The jealousy and hatred amongst Somalis might not disappear, but if we compete in economic development, this will only be good in the long run.

Let each region in Somalia compete to see who has the best infrastructure, the best schools, and the biggest economy. At least their distrustfulness of each other will be put towards good use

After a generation, then the hatred and jealousy will slowly wane inshaAllah.