Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

The Truth Behind The SFG

Dr_Osman   

Let's all be honest, deep down we know but we fail to admit it because we don't want it to be true, but it is. The SFG is just a symbolic government a sort of face for Somalia, a govt on paper or as somalis eloquently call it dawlad magac iska yaal. The reality is the SFG authority as far as the constitution is concerned is very limited and reallocates the power to the regions. The real govt in Somalia are the regions and the SFG role is to be a consultant.

I know you guys already know this but I thought I would remind you since hassan sheikh is trying to fight a new battle. Its a political and economic battle. What he is trying to do is since he knows centralism isn't ever going to happen, he wants to shift federalism to be more center based and the main reason for this is. Lets be real they don't really have much land at all. Shabelle dhexe-galgaduud-hiiran is basically all they will have. Can you imagine them ever being a force? I doubt so. So hassan knows his survival is based on trying to keep the politics as centered as possible. Thats one war his fighting politically. He is using tactics such as constitutional reviews, limiting new federal states, banning regional govts on international trips, etc. Those are just some of the open tactics he is doing, he is doing sly under the radar tactics such as saying he supports 3 states for bay but at the same time allowing for a 6 states to be heard so it can cause confusion and make federalism unworkable. He is even using Somaliland under the khatumo project to destabilize the region with Puntland so he can make it appear the whole of somalia is battling over the federal borders and therefore federalism is not workable and everything goes back to the center. That is the political war he is doing. Other political tactics some of which are militarish in tone are; he tried to send in proxies such a barre hiraale to destabilize Jubba, Possibly madoobe nuune for bay, and gaas for puntland and is a big supporter of khatuumo a somaliland project to capture other districts in sool while distracting SSC folks thinking they will form an administration. Hassan doesn't care so much for the fact SSC joins Puntland or Somaliland. What he cares for is to say look the two oldest govt in somalia cant even agree borders, surely the south won't

The economic war he is doing also simultaneously on the side by making sure everything is invested in mogadishu as far as development, foreign aid, etc is concerned. He is also at the same limiting regional govts to cut them off their supply lines such as ports and airports and make them hostage to the SFG for funds. Thru investing all the foreign aid in mogadishu his basically going to cause a population shift from north back to south to dry out any taxes the northern admins will ever achieve since their ppl are all in hamar for jobs and so forth. He is using that tactic just incase the above political tactics of making federalism look unworkable doesn't work out, you know he is got something to fall back on. A plan b as I call it.

I feel this man in Villa Somalia is totally sick, his a qoslaye but his qosol are sick cuqdad filled qosols. But I want the president to know, I hope he doesn't think Puntland and Jubbaland don't know what your doing, we know what your doing and we got our cards close by such as geedi,badiyow,abdiqaybdid,ximin iyo xeeb to replace you or at the very least cause mayhem in mogadishu and the little progress it has made. My friend Hassan, give up on it. Stop this nonsense, many past HAG guys died trying to do score a point on the other clans and were still all at square one and noone nudging.

I am not fooled by you hassan sheikh. We are Reer Puntland after all

k,,

I know you would love to see us all like this in a state of YAABAN

kkkk

His qosol is filled with cuqduud and hatred and everytime he laughs you can see it right through him.

Hassan Sheikh doesn't like the current constitution, and is doing everything he can to prevent the formation of more regional administrations, so he could centralize his power.

What he's too stupid to realize is, is that he's alienating the vast majority of Somalis by doing this. There's no way he's coming back in 2016. InshaAllah, Somalia's gains won't be reversed in the next 2 years and the formation of regional states would be completed by then

Federalism can never work in Somalia if it happens it will disintegrate Somalia or Somalia might only exist in name but domestically there is no Somalia, the Federalism the Puntlanders want can never work where as it solely based on Tribal identity it will put Citizens against each other of the same republic. Hassan is a smart man and he wants to exhausts the Puntlanders and he is doing a good job, the strategy is let the status quo continue in Kismayo where as the Gedo Clan Barre hiiraale rejects the Jubba state dominated by the other Clan. Do you See Hassan sheikh worrying about Cabdi cawar , Hassan is strengthening his diplomatic muscle every few weeks a New Ambassador arrives in Somalia and he is willing to use Mogadishu demographics if it comes to a vote for a referendum on the constitution. Making Farah topaz Minister of constitutional affairs was also a tactic move. The addis ababa accord that made the Jubba state possible the SFG accepted it because of the Kenyan pressure but it got a fine deal no autonomous state south of Mogadishu. And the six and 3 state is all open in the air Hassan has allot of cards to use he will use it against those who oppose his strategy for Somalia in the long term right now he has allot of time to 2016 to work and fight to be re elected post 2016.

^^^^^

The federalist ship has sailed and everything you say was true maybe 6 months ago but no longer is, Somalia is in a better shape than it was 3, 5 or 10 years ago, no matter how you think Somalia will be fragmented by federalization it is much better than what Somalia was for the past 24 years. The UN forced Hassan to accept federalism and he is slowly and reluctantly building the structure of federal states.

Dalmar1   

Dr.osman im tired listening to your ''make belief'' rant of how geedi,badiyow,abdiqaybdid,ximin iyo xeeb are agents of Puntland and SAHAL!

waryaada, you have to know that President Hassan is a smart man with a clear tactical PLAN, anyone including you can see if you would open your eyes for it.

GEEDI and Badiyow are in the process of being named an Ambassadors for abroad, and as for Qaybdiid he is in preparation of assimilating Ximan iyo Xeeb into his greater Galmudug where it then will unite with Hiiran,and S/dhexe!

sxb dont you know that Qaybdiid with the help of SFG (through wasiir Guleed) has propped his military in terms of Weapons and Arms, all this has put fear on Puntland, that Galmudug is preparing an Heavy surprise assault on Puntland while its busy on its SSC regions!

Sxb DR, wasiir Guuleed with SFG had an agreement with SNM crew that the Northern Somalia belongs to them and South belongs to USC, and the problem to this plan/agreement is Puntland,.....so whats the Solution to this problem, well its easy Attack Puntland from both Side from SSC and Mudug by the two Maamuls while SFG remains in Clean Hands!

Abduweli of Puntland went to Qeybdiid (according to my father who's in Galmudug, who was presence in that Shir) was to beg not to attack Puntland while they are in war with Somaliland in SSC provinces!

LOOK AT HIS FACE (the same man who slaughtered in 1994 500+ p/landers by burying them alive in Mudug) does he look like he's under Puntland......he conquered Mudug,nugaal and Bari in the 90's under the command of aideed, if he conquered once he can do it can again under a legitimate GOVERMENT and no HAG internal war like 90's

null

As for President Hassan, he's buying time in strengthening its Government in terms of politics,diplomatic,militarily and ECONOMICALLY!

And waryaa for god-sake, dont you realise the reason P/hassan allowed S/hoose to be part of Baydhabo is to legitimatise HAG's Presence in the future 6 region state!,.....like Xaaji habaar said P/Hassan's strategy is to let the status quo continue in Kismayo and overall in Somalia, while he's building his economy, military and diplomatic!

The UN cannot force anything at the end of the day hassan sheikh is exposing tribal federalism for the farce it is Conflict in Kismayo jubba land versus the bay and bakool states, barra hiiraale versus the raskambooni admin this shows just why it cannot work Hiiraan clans refusing to have a central state, this will never work in the long term the federal parliament commission has never been adopted.Somalis have never voted for a federal Somalia this is just a drafted constitution not a permanent one. Its not the law of the Land its temporarily charter that works for the time being.

Dalmar1   

The most scariest of all, is this Hell (HAG) Hound Mungaab, Look behind him, all Il'jeexs Habr-gangstersUSC's!

null

The days of HAG internal war is finished, aideed's side has won, our man MUNGAAB our man is cleaning Xamar by removing all anti-Habr Gangesters elements district mayors and putting a Damul'jadiid loyalists aka Habr gangsters loyalists!

and outside of Xamar, same-thing is being implemented in removing anti-HAG elements, latest was in Balcad (where the Mayor refused to Pay Heavy Tax towards beesha Mogadishu, he's been captured and he's family has been ----- set as an example to other beesha HAG that dont comply with the NEW BLOODS!

Masakin...far away from anywhere of real significance. No power no ba??ls to fight. Marginalised having land taken from you right left and centre. Hag to one side of you duriyada to the other.

Man it must surely suck being a pirate maybe that's why the Lascanod lot are jumping ship...

I forsee I very very dark future for your lot in the coming few months an years.

Second class citizens in Somalia With no real influence. Landers expanding to the borders or what's left of it.

Just three villages in the desert with nothing around for miles. No wonder why all of you ran to mugdisho in 1960 and onwards...

That old mugdisho is dead start making the desert blossom. Cause that's were you will be.

Hahaha...

Miyir   

lol dalmar i wish Qoslaaye was half smart, HAG or any other Somali group win is our win! landers simply lost the plot long ago, lucky to have puntites these dangerous times we face.

Hassan sheekh knows what he is doing he is making sure that he is re elected in 2016 and that the power base of Somalia remains in Mogadishu he is thinking strategically both for his Tribe and that of Somalia. He is also making sure that a decentralized form is adopted where Mogadishu is the seat of the Somali government and assembly how ever regions to have local governance, this is why Hassan is making sure that his Clan are not organizing a clan state for themselves its a good move in the long term.

galbeedi   

Dalmar, why are you advertising that your leader Cabdi qaybdiid committed genocide. you said he buried 500 people alive. don't you think he could be charged crime against humanity and taken to haig. That is serious business. I believe galmudug should get another leader who doesn't have tha kind of background.

Dalmar1   

sxb galbeedi i met Qeybdiid, wallahi he's the most paranoid and hateful man i've ever met, he truly believes that D-block is the root problem of Somalia, 24Hours he was ''this ---, and that---- about the D-block.

Galbeedi, the reason i mentioned his crimes (which is out in the open anyway) is to let these children (Dr.osman and such) see the kind of Evil man Qeybdiid is, and who they are dealing with!,.....i support that all Criminal Warlords face the Court, and i rephrase ALL CRIMINALS!

Puntland is now having trouble now with only S- OF HG, now imagine if Qeybdiid succeeds in Uniting HG of Sac-Sal-Cer (ahlu sunnah)-Saru& Dudub into greater Galmudug, yep a big Problem for Puntland!

galbeedi   

Dittore, since you are saying the power stays with regions including the power to deal with international issues, why not advocate the dissolution of Somalia. You are an educated man who can understand that the regional states could have great stake on the internal economic growth, infrastructure, healthcare, education and other related matters. At the same time you need a federal government to unite and control the whole nation.

If I were the president I would ask all military personnel in Galmudug, Puntland and Jubba must be incorporated. Hassan sheekh s not asking that which reinforces that the government is a Mogadishu based.

Bahashan waxaan u malaynayaa in lakala diro ayaa la rabaa.

galbeedi   

I think puntland can't afford a war with Galmudug, so they must make peace with qaybdiid and work with them. This Dittore Osman is just putting fuel on fire. He must stop "booto".