Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

Republic Of Somaliland President Takes Evening Stroll To Hotel

^^^

Seriously... Hahahaha...

I'm serious no joke this summer im headed east to analyse the drinking water in Bari region these people can not be serious.

Hahahah...

galbeedi   

Sixe does not matter. Wyoming, Idaho, montana are big states in America, but they have each 1 million people, while New york state less size than all of them have 20 million. it is about density.

Dr_Osman   

galbeedi nonsense, size does matter or else how can small clan retain such a big land without numerical superiority in his favour, with nomads fighting for new grazing grounds for their livestock surely the small clan would be easy pickings for them. What makes sense in nomadic somalia is small land for small people big land for big people. Comparing to America is pointless sinve it isn't a nomadic society..

By the way how would big clans survive in a small land? surely the grazing grounds wouldn't be sufficient, wouldn't they expand, because their would be clashes over grazing land. what makes sense is as a clan gets larger they seek new pastures, i cant see how a small clan would have the need to expand so far if the grazing grounds they were at was enough for his livestock. Sure their is droughts and so forth but they would still need to remain in the drought affected area or else when the drought is over the land will be stolen by other clans. A huge population is require to achieve this. Its so obvious. My clan not only stayed in its original homelands but also expanded for new grazing grounds.

Besides the census even proved were 6 times your numerical population, its end of story sxb. Its bigger land, sea, and people. Somalida been kuma mahmahan inti madax madow kkkk and as for cities thats only 20% of somalis population, 80% are rural and even with that arguement unfpa has said i have bigger cities then you and also this study confirms my whole population is 6 times your measly 300k. I am 2.1 million. Sxb give up, run, cry, their is no longer anymore defenve for you and you will always be a confirmed small branch kkkkk

Dr_Osman   

The SNM couldn't expand their grazing grounds cause they didnt have sufficient populations to stay behind in their original homeland to keep it in protection, hence small numbers cant expand and have to stay put and therefore the clan is known as a mangaab dhul baxad yar leh. Somalidu iskama hadlan, ive tried seeing ways to disprove them but when it comes down to somalis their always spot on

^^^

Osman is about to have a nervious breakdown galbeedi.

Have you ever heard the expression trying to get blood out of a stone. It's like that but much worse.

Borama- 350,000

Gabiley - 150,000

Zeilla- 20,000

Wajale arabsiyo - 50,000

Hargaisa- 1.5 million

Berbera- 200,000

Shieck- 20,000

Burco- 500,000- 750,000

Erigavo- 250,000

Oodweyne - 30,000

Oog, las canod, buhoodle, ceelafweyne, cainabo - 200,000

Above common estimates:

Bosaso- 500,000

Garowe- 150,000

North Galkacyo - 200,000

Bari, nugaal, mudug 70/80% desert inhospitable land.

I.e no mans land.

Hahaha... Osman I thought ony talki bull was your specialty is lieing as well is it....

It's like debating with a Christien...

There is only one God Osman not three.

Hahaha...

Three in one did you say...

Hahahah

Dr_Osman   

Snm land hargeisa to burco 200km buu isku jira, afkaga xiro ayayda somali ku yirahdan snmta and its true dhul yar xun bay degan yihin hargeisa illa burco thats it. nothing else ma jirane

Dr_Osman   

The SNM are being given blow after blow by the doctor and sending many into asylum. I feel like I am heavyweight dealing with featherweights. Somali logic is right about land and population size their just simply noway around it. Or else how can a big clan remain in a small geographic area with resources that are limited and survive? impossible. What only can make sense is as the clan grows larger some stay behind while others expand onto other frontiers. A good example of this is the garowe and qandala clan who settled in kismaayo yet retained their traditional territories or khatumo and makhir folks who did the same thing. Same with even Jigjigga folks. Somali logic is totally perfect and error free. But notice how the gedo folks lost their traditional territories in mudug,galgadud due to their expansion? hence small numbers. Today their remains a fragment in mudug and galgadud compared to in the history.

Back to your measly small land how do you figure you can be a nation with 300k when puntland nextdoor is 2.1 million? how do you figure you can be nation with a landsize that has 5 different clans yet smaller then one clan's land in the east? how do you figure you can be a nation when your coastline is non strategic and is just another coast in a valley and is a very small section of somalia coastline? whereas the guy to the east his coastline is half somalia and is strategically located at the entry and exit points of the red sea and indian ocean and has perfect access to asia,arabs,and africa.

Wake up your jaad induced snm rebels, your like the size of one jilib of the macavity kkk

Osman don't cry heye. A common reality of human evelution is that land is taken from the weak so the strong May live on and reproduce to create stronger human beings.

The desert is good to no one so it is settled by the weak and unfortunately for you evelution happens slower there. As is clearly evident from you and your fellow pirates.

I have been to your biggest city bosaso landed their through deture once the entire city has less then half the population of burco from what I can make out.

Another thing "Ditoore" Osman if your going to lie come up with a believable lie

Hahah...

Mooge   

siil

hahahaha.

that picture was a disaster for somaliland niyoow. the person who proposed it should be fired. i think xaglotoosiye did this on purpose to ridicule somaliland. what a sad picture niyoow. the somaliland birds were showing off this picture as some progress on vaccination but it showed how feeble siilaanyo is. if you look at it, it made siilaanyo look sick, weak and powerless sitting on that chair manhandled by someone else niyoow. i was laughing the first day i saw that picture.

^^^

Mooge that old sick man can walk freely in las korey and las canod something you or your ilk can never do.

Remember that.

P.s.

How is the random immigration inspections in Kenya these days don't forget to have your documents ready Saxib.

We wouldn't want you to end up in the notorious Akuna matata detention centre

Hahaha...