Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Happy Hargeyga by Pharell Williams

The unstoppable, unconquerable seat of sultan Dirie, the shiecks and our beautiful capital. The city which raised the first free and independent somali flag. The headquarters of the invasion of Ethiopia. The city that destroyed the siad barre regime and is today the capital of the republic of somaliland.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

The unstoppable, unconquerable seat of sultan Dirie, the shiecks and our beautiful capital. The city which raised the first free and independent somali flag. The headquarters of the invasion of Ethiopia. The city that destroyed the siad barre regime and is today the capital of the republic of somaliland.

It was also the home of Somali nationalism; the centre of Somali culture, literature, theatre, and music; and is a place which welcomes its visitors with open arms and heart.

STOIC   

Xaaji, officially I was given the key to Hargeisa. This past week I was on a conference call with "who is who" of my sub-clan in Hargeisa. They all agreed to give this sijui guy a red carpet reception once we finish the project we are doing between Hargisa-salaxley! Future plans is to buy a plot in Hargeisa and build a retirement home.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Xaaji, officially I was given the key to Hargeisa. This past week I was on a conference call with "who is who" of my sub-clan in Hargeisa. They all agreed to give this sijui guy a red carpet reception once we finish the project we are doing between Hargisa-salaxley! Future plans is to buy a plot in Hargeisa and build a retirement home.

Somaliland politics is a very dirty business so beware of the fitna which comes with it. Many who are involved in it will have a hard time in the Day of Judgment.

STOIC   

^ All politics is fitnah. I'm only involved in this project because some people in that community decided to build their own stuff instead of waiting for handouts. This project is far from politics. It was straight business and even there were prominent pro-Somaliweyn online. I wanted to blast them, but politics has its place

Saalax   

Good on Stoic in taking part of the projects in his land and not wait

for the corrupted adminstration of Siilanyo.

Safferz   

<cite>

It was also the home of Somali nationalism; the centre of Somali culture, literature, theatre, and music;
and is a place which welcomes its visitors with open arms and heart.

I love Hargeisa, but it is none of these things lol.

Safferz Read tallaabo sentence again it was also the home of Somali nationalism its true Hargeisa is where the first Somali flag was raised where the famous poets and song writers that promoted pan Somalism i wished they never did that but they did. it is true theatre Hargeisa is known as Hoyga fanka iyo sugaanta.. Today its not the home of Somali nationalism thank god is not, its the home of Somaliland nationalism.

Sahra ilaays ilaahay ku naxariiso hal abuurki wuxu yidhi

Hoy hoy hargeisa ma nabad ah

No one does Gabay like Cabdi Siyaaro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ettiSgFYbxo

Who is the best leading song writer and poet of the 21 century

No one other than Abwaan ilkajiir From Hargeisa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spuOC1suB8w

Or Abwaaan Boobe song writer

Afsomaliga la kala odhan og , ilaah na la kala baryi og

It is true that Hargeysa was the trend setter in the 1950s in terms of Culture songs poetry pan Somalism. Its still the same half a century later , but the pan Somalism has been thrown in the dust bin.

xabad   

<cite>

Wa Hagaaag

LOL

too much faan iyo xayaysiis ayuu durba galayba. maxaa kugu kalifay.

everyone knows what hargeisa is, qofna kama xigtid, i bet your clan resides in ethiopia.