Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

New-look Brazil go back to basics : A Must-read for Tuujiye and Norf

Tuujiye   

A&T go look at the link above duqa..jooji iska hadalkaan... I don't know what Brazil team you have watched in the past..

sorry for the Rivaldo mistake...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abtigiis   

Norf,

Do you still trust your football analysis skills after the Arsenal/Barca post?

To get a prediction wrong is fine and happens all the time. To get an anlysis wrong is different. How could you say Arsenal will stop Barca's midfield?

I didn't count on that when I thought Arsenal would be fine with Barca. I counted on Barca defence and Messi not performing well. Both happened. What I didn't expect (like all others) is that Ibrahimovic will remember how to score goals on the evidence of what he has been doing the last couple of months!

Go bury yourself in AlBustani's sand and don't come out until Liverpool finishes six in the prem and Beintez is fired!

N.O.R.F   

^Waa kukaa!

You yourself was surprised at Barca's performance saxib. Ibra was Ibra. When he didn't have time and space he was aweful and missed from 3 yards! When he was GIFTED time and space he scores. Anyone can do what he did and scored against Almunia when off his line.

A&T, I told you Ibra will be a problem for us. I always knew messi won't be an issue but I didn't expect the Arsenal defenders to know how to play against tall, powerfull & unpredictable strikers.

oh Well...I don't think Barca will have the space they had last night. next week it will be different.

Tuujiye   

^^^ ok.. sheekadii waxaa keentay "ciyaari waa galin danbe" lool and waa la ogaa wixii ka dhacay lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!