Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

Somaliland's support for Al Shabab: Good or bad for Silaanyo administration ?

I personally believe it is a very wrong headed policy. It's one thing to pursue unilateral secession, but it a whole different ball game when Somaliland makes allies out of a known international terrorist organization such as Al Shabab.

Discuss!

SNM is not only alienating the clans of buuhoodle and garowe , it also made new enemies: clans from Kaaraan and Guriceel.

It is huge Qalad to take usc(now HAG) as enemies. The ones who saved you from Regime.

SNM will regret making new enemies.

They are under siege: Djibouti in the North, Awdalland in the northernWest, Puntland in the east.and Ogadenia in the west. SNM is going to fail.

Alshabaab card has been used over used the pirates cant handdle the galgala cell and accuse SL of supporting them the pirates are so weak. As for Shabaab , Somaliland and Shabaab do not share the same ideology, and Amiir Godane does not need SL help, nor does SL provide shabaab with assistance. Alshabaab is sponsored by Eritrea rich Arab wahabis and alqaeda and Koonfurians

<cite>
said:</cite>

SNM is not only alienating the clans of buuhoodle and garowe , it also made new enemies: clans from Kaaraan and Guriceel.

It is huge Qalad to take usc(now HAG) as enemies. The ones who saved you from Regime.

SNM will regret making new enemies.

They are under siege: Djibouti in the North, Awdalland in the northernWest, Puntland in the east.and Ogadenia in the west. SNM is going to fail.

I agree with you that the Silaanyo administration is foolish for supporting Al Shabab, but don't you think that their rationale will backfire on them?

xabad   

A few months back if you'd asked me, i would say no way. but i am convinced now. how can a terrorist group attack just one clan administration and not the other. terrorists are equal opportunity attackers, and their violence indiscriminate but its clear the galgala cell are only interested in PL. is SL a sharia paradise ?? i don't think so.

This will backfire spectacularly on them no doubt about it.

<cite>

Alshabaab card has been used over used the pirates cant handdle the galgala cell and accuse SL of supporting them the pirates are so weak. As for Shabaab , Somaliland and Shabaab do not share the same ideology, and Amiir Godane does not need SL help, nor does SL provide shabaab with assistance. Alshabaab is sponsored by Eritrea rich Arab wahabis and alqaeda and Koonfurians

C'mon Xaaji Maalaayacni, give us a brake.

Everyone knows the Al Shabab leader is an agent of the Silanyo administration.

Galgala is in bari part of Puntland it was initially started by Sheikh atam a man from galgala a movement later the group allied it self with Alshabaab ,, the galgala militants have never attacked SL border they are in galgala to free galgala from Puntland thats their aim. Galgala is not SL problem its a Puntland problem. It would have been better for the galgala group to disassociate themselves from shabab and islamism and create the galgala people liberation movement.it would be much better for them sheikh atam needs to re think his strategy.

So fuaad shangoole who is actually hiding in mudug is a puntland agent he is there to punish xassan sheikh and the muqdishaawis because they refuse to bow for federalism imagine if i come with that kind of answer. makes no sense.. Godane is his own man he is on his own mission he has no connection with SL. Trust me if SL was supporting shabaab , alshabaab would do much and much better on all fronts. But SL has no interest to hurt damul jadiid and reer muqdisho. But can u bring proof that SL is supporting shabaab

the sheer desperation of Cabdi the Cawar knows no bounds, walle. political opportunism and buzzwords aren't going to save his incompetency.

Tilamook,

why do you think Cabdi the Cawar is using ''the terrorism link''? lol

the way the terrorism mashruuc works is as follows....

1. it's usually the white gaal who designates such labels......

2. there's a lot of dog-whistle politics involved too....

3. there's also a lot of bravado...

4. finally...an attack.

Cabdi the Cawar has FAILED on all fronts. PIS has failed him. a more practical allegation would've sufficed. i'm quite sure the thousands of drones working in that area will not corroborate this ''terrorism link''. this is pathetic and quite frankly laughable.

p.s - we're just waiting for the ''sexy dossier'' now ee fadlan so dayaa.

^

Alpha, don't walk in here like a headless chicken. Cabdawali is not the subject we are discussing in this thread. We are talking about the tacit support that the administration in Somaliland gives to the international terrorist group known as Al Shabab, so as to allow the latter to continue to destabilize the rest of the country in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, the international community favors the north with some sort of international recognition.

Now address that, if you would! Do you support this suicidal policy of Silaanyo's administration or do you think it's misguided?

Pirate tactics they can't fight, they can't enter somaliland so what next...

Hadal the only skill they have mastered for 400 years...

" somaliland is Alshabab"

Which means according to the pirate dictionary...

" please help me somaliland is bullying me"

Hahahah...

Don't take these people seriously...

Yes somaliland supports Alshabab haha...

Now what write a book about it why don't you.

<cite>

I agree with you that the Silaanyo administration is foolish for supporting Al Shabab, but don't you think that their rationale will backfire on them?

It will backfire.

When Terrorists are cleansed in South and North Somalia(Puntland). They will go to Hargeisa and Burco, demanding all somalidiid groupz to leave politics and hand governance over to them :D

The Somalidiids on this forum are telling us there are no mountains in Somalidiid areas where terrorists can hide loooolll

If Terrorists wanted to attack Hargeisa and Burco, make there a base they would have done so. But SNM jaajuus forbade them and he said maamulka soomalidiidka is ruled by the law of Allah! It is holy land of my forefather!!!! Only Apostate attacks my hometown!!!

You get it now why there is beef between Godane and Mansur Roobow? Roobow didnt care about Somalidiidka, roobow gave no shid about clans, he attacked them(the northern traitors). Jaajuus Godane was pissed off when he became leader in 2009. Since then the relationship between both terrorists worsened.

<cite>

So fuaad shangoole who is actually hiding in mudug is a puntland agent he is there to punish xassan sheikh and the muqdishaawis because they refuse to bow for federalism imagine if i come with that kind of answer. makes no sense.. Godane is his own man he is on his own mission he has no connection with SL. Trust me if SL was supporting shabaab , alshabaab would do much and much better on all fronts. But SL has no interest to hurt damul jadiid and reer muqdisho. But can u bring proof that SL is supporting shabaab

As usual, Xaaji Maalayacni, you're talking out of your rear end!

You have the audacity to compare the leader of Al Shabab to a mere foot soldier? How moronic can you get? It is known fact that the Silaanyo administration openly protects and provides sanctuary to the leader of Al Shabab.Silaanyo funnels money and weapons to them, and also help Al Shabab in the Galgala mountains.

The only true non-qabilist leaders of alshabaab were Ceyroow, he was so anti-clannism that he said the Elders are Shayatiin. The other one was Roobow , he hates qabilism, the guy beheads clerics in Bay Bakool region that shows you how much he despise qabiil.

The only jaajuus worshiping clannism day and night is Godane the snm agent.