Sign in to follow this  
SomaliaRising

Somalia Maamuls must attack SNM in words and deeds

The defeated lot are scared to death of the SNM , the SNM Mujahidins legacies will live on for centuries to come.SNM one of the most sophisticated rebel movements in Africa very democratic efficient precise. And the founding fathers of the new republic of Somaliland. There is no one that can challenge the people of Somaliland or stop their aspirations, The Koonfurians are 200.000 groups clans sub clans and religious groups. Allah tests the strength of the Ahlul bait and their samir.It makes me proud to see that the people of Somaliland are shining and no evil words can hurt them

Somaliarising, please refrain from generalizing all the people of north Somalia. It is the administration in Hargaysa that is sponsoring international terrorists, not the average habar that merrily chews his khat in the dim marfishes that seem to dot the place like weeds in a desolate swamp.

Tilmook do you have any evidence the SL government sponsors shabaab. its very easy to accuse but where is the evidence. I know u dont like SL government for they are humiliating cabdi cawar.

galbeedi   

I do not think Somaliland supports Al-shabaab. It will be suicidal to do so. The international community have a big ear and connections to sift intelligence. Having said that I do believe there were truce between the ruling Kulmiye and Al-shabaab in the early years when they came to power or some kind of connection in the early years.

In 2008 when the debate about the postponing the election was engulfing Somaliland Al-shabaab took action and Bombed the UNDP office , the Ethiopian consular office in Hargeisa and the Presidential Palace Itself. More than 10 people including the secretary of the president died. Also few members of the Guurti and others were targeted with bombs. Since Kulniye took power there were no one single attack of bombs or even threats directed against Somaliland. Although after that initial bombing, no other attacks happen during Rayaales reign, but there were disruptions of plots and some arrests. I am not implying any tribal connotations , just stating the facts.

Also there were a lot of Al-shabaab menmbers, who left Somaliland during the war between Ethiopian backed government and Maxakamadaha, who came back quietly in Hargeisa and joined the the public.

So far no single al _shabaab member was arrested in Hargeisa. It is hard to explain, yet there are no clear indications of collusion between Somaliland and Al-shabaab at the moment.

galbeedi   

Another main issue is Al-shabaab is vehemently against foreign troops coming to Somalia, which is their main stated goal of attacking the federal Government. So far there were no foreign troops in Somaliland coming from the neighboring countries. Another reason is Ahmed Siilaanyo is very careful of greeting close to ethiopia. that could be probably some of the reasons that al-shabaab refrained from Attacking Somaliland.

honestly.

it's this mindset that continues to ruins any potential for any dialogue. the Turkish FM has in the past alluded to such brazen attitude. i'm not surprised either.

Somalia rising is harmless he just angry the SNM took away his people dignity, land, fake history, government, army leaving him homeless misakeenka.

He wakes up like most siadists in pools of sweet screaming SNM ba so socata caraara..ahhhhh...

Hahah..

Somaliland owns you understand. All the typing Alshabab nonsense is not going to change a single thing kaaapish...

While you spend the next 50 years on an SNM boogy man. I just laugh and think of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmTHPjv3F8M.

Galbeedi niyoow Allah loves the truth and he is truth. Are we denying the truth that the Hargeisa attack happened during Alshabaab former leader Abu Mansur Roobow?

Are we denying the fact that Maamulka SNM is under Xabashi control? Does Siil aanyo not go to Adis Ababa once a month?

Basically the snm agent Godane is leaving out maamulka Somalidiidka as if they(Somalidiidka) rule by Shariahlaw, as if they are anti-ethiopians.

He never insulted them, he never made takfir against them.

His wife lives in Hargeisa and almost every year she is pregnant.

Iam 10000% sure that Godane works for the traitors, in this case Kulmiye.

SL support terrorism!!!!???? the last card played & replayed by losers of the south & their henchmen.

More threads please hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

<cite>
said:</cite>

I do not think Somaliland supports Al-shabaab. It will be suicidal to do so. The international community have a big ear and connections to sift intelligence. Having said that I do believe there were truce between the ruling Kulmiye and Al-shabaab in the early years when they came to power or some kind of connection in the early years.

In 2008 when the debate about the postponing the election was engulfing Somaliland Al-shabaab took action and Bombed the UNDP office , the Ethiopian consular office in Hargeisa and the Presidential Palace Itself. More than 10 people including the secretary of the president died. Also few members of the Guurti and others were targeted with bombs. Since Kulniye took power there were no one single attack of bombs or even threats directed against Somaliland. Although after that initial bombing, no other attacks happen during Rayaales reign, but there were disruptions of plots and some arrests. I am not implying any tribal connotations , just stating the facts.

Also there were a lot of Al-shabaab menmbers, who left Somaliland during the war between Ethiopian backed government and Maxakamadaha, who came back quietly in Hargeisa and joined the the public.

So far no single al _shabaab member was arrested in Hargeisa. It is hard to explain, yet there are no clear indications of collusion between Somaliland and Al-shabaab at the moment.

The anti somalilander who try walk the fine thin line!!!!

Project himself as caring while throwing nonesenical stuff around and hope landers can't pick it up.

<cite>

The anti somalilander who try walk the fine thin line!!!!

Project himself as caring while throwing nonesenical stuff around and hope landers can't read between the lines....smarteeee

Somaliland does not support African union troops in Somalia because its bad for the Koonfurians ,, but because the southerners love the AU troops Somalilanderes say fair enough waxad isla jecelshihn wanu idin la jecelnahay Alshabaab does what it likes , Alshabaab has attacked Kenya uganda but never Ethiopia. Have u ever asked your self why shabaab has not attacked Somaliland ,well it did , but the Somailand security apparatus is alert very vigilant and every citizen works with the defense forces.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

You forgot to mention that Osama Bin Laden was Somaliland's minister for jihad affairs in the early days of the KULMIYE administration and had to resign when president Silaanyo made Pamela Anderson his minister for big boobs and bikini affairs. Obviously the two ministers could not share a table.