Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Professor Samatar a new strategy for Somaliland to achieve its recognition

<cite>
said:</cite>

he saw the corruption the deception the dishonesty the betrayal in Somalia,.

Precisely!... He finally found a profitable scheme to siphon money from and credulous flock to lead to the "promise land". The guys is an archetypal Somali politician, a transparent huckster and shameless self publicists, whose only concern is for self-preservation and material wealth.

<cite>
said:</cite>. And if you want tit for tat nin xiiniyaha laga ma taabto. ma sidaasad garateen , than i will join my kin in hargeisa he said. And we will break up this diseased republic god willing

What kind of a bloody logic is that?

I doubt professor samatar is after money, his uncle was a billionaire and i am sure he inherited allot from his mother.

It makes perfect sense hadaa shirkad la wada leeyahay oo ninki aad shirkada wada lahaydeen qimihi shirkada hoos u dhigayo oo u marba meel xun intiaa ka so ridayo akhirka intaada yar na wu fuuqsan, professor samatar wuxu ku doodi jiray war shirkada ayny isku hayno oo macasheekdi aynu dib uso wada celino. Laakin walala garan waayey, markaas wuxu ku qasbana inu dadkisa raasco.

OK! so according to your logic the people of "Somaliland" are his people where as the people of southern "Somalia" or not his people. Hence for they are foreigners?

One more question what do he share with the people of Somaliland that he does not share with the "foreigners" in Southern Somalia?

He shares with the people of Somaliland a nationality an ancestry and clan , culture traditions history for thousands of years. Where as with the Koonfurians he shares only a language, and even with the language there is variety of branches.