Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

Some respite from politics, however brief, President faroole is back...

Madaxweynihii hore ee Puntland Dr. Faroole oo dib ugu soo rogaal celiyey Siyaasada Soomaaliya

Adis ababa– Madaxweynihii hore ee Puntland Dr. cabdiraxmaan Sheikh Maxamed Faroole oo maalmahaan ka nastey siyaasada soomaaliya ayaa hada dib ugusoo rogaal celiyey, Dr. Faroole ayaa maalmahaan wuxuu safar ku marayay Wadamada Ciidamadu ka joogaan Soomaaliya isagoo cagta soo mariyey dalalka Kenya iyo Jabuuti, wuxuuna hada ku sugan yahay Dalka Itoobiya halkaasoo uu khamiistoo kula kulmey Wasiirka Arimaha dibada Itoobiya Dr. Tedros Adhanom .

Mudane Faroole iyo masuuliyiinta uu la kulmey waxay ka wada hadleen Arimaha Soomaaliya iyo mustaqbalka Dhow, iyadoo aysan meeshana ka maqney Arimaha Puntland, wuxuuna Dr. faroole kaloo booqan doonaa Dalalka Brundi iyo Ugandha.

Dr. Faroole waxaa safarka ku weheliya Xubno ka tirsanaa xukuumadiisii hore.

faroole

faroole.jpg

faroole-gaari.png

faroole-adis.jpg

STOIC   

Just curious, is he really a doctor, or it is just one of those Somali "doctors"? Did he gain PHD or doctorate from Australia? Or is is what Profesor Samatar calls "shegaaat doctorate"

STOIC   

^I will take as unanswerable question. By the way he is NOT the only one guilty here. Many love the sound of Diktore, or Profesore.Sometimes a mere doctorate doesn't make you a Professor( maybe an instructor)

Au contraire senor Stoic!

The Chicken/Egg question however baffling it might be to you, can be answered. So don't tell us that it is "unanswerable". If you don't know the answer or don't have the faintest clue, please say so and someone else might help you with it.

STOIC   

Heh. Yes it can be answered if you want me to entertain a circuitous argument. This was a simple question. Does the man have a PHD or some sort of a doctorate? But you want me to sit here and read all the Somali argument how doctorate is viewed differently in different part of the world!

Diririg: Kadaroo dhal dibi ... :D

So now, you've changed your tune. Earlier, you said THE question was "unanswerable" and now you tell us, and I quote,"Yes it can be answered...".

So which is it, Stoic? Make up your mind?

Tell us once and for all, whether the which-came-first-question can be answered or NOT?

faroole.jpg

Hailemariam: “Ethiopia waxa ay diyaar u tahay in ay ka difaacdo Somaliland wax kasta oo uga yimaada Puntland

Faaroole wasting his time , Gass was told to Forget about SSC etc - Now Faaroole is their to safe Puntland from the aggression of Somalil-land ceeb waxaas wax lagu faano maha

STOIC   

Tilamook, Heh. You are obviously obsessed with minor details.Go ahead and tell us why you think he is Diktore using your chicken/egg theory!

<cite>
said:</cite>

faroole.jpg

Faaroole wasting his time , Gass was told to Forget about SSC etc - Now Faaroole is their to safe Puntland from the aggression of Somalil-land
ceeb waxaas wax lagu faano maha

Mr/Ms Malistar....are you now gonna give the implacable question a try? Which came first, the chicken, the egg or the moryaan?

Have a go at it again, and this time the gallery expects the right answer. We sure as hell, don't want you failing miserably like the venerable Stoic did earlier.

Good luck! :D

Dr_Osman   

I love this man, he will always be remembered fondly in the history of puntland. I am still no fan of gaas, he would need to do a miracle before I have any confidence in him. You see with farole he may have been weak on somaliland due mainly to his wife but he sure gave HAG a hiding. This gaas though, I suspect he is going to be weak on somaliland and HAG. Like I said their would need to be a miracle before I am convinced in that loser. As you all have noticed my puntland threads are going to be far more less and I am studying on jubbaland and shifting soon my focus there.