Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland mobilizes its troops in eastern sanaag

^^^ when you have an entire society living on lies you don't have to insult them just telling them the truth is enough to push them over the edge.

Dalmar,

Did you say, ciidansultan, our resident rabid Kitten has some "issues"? ha ha ha ...I believe you don't do justice to the little rabid kitten when you say so, because you forget what a major force of imbecility he represents on this forum these days, which in my own way I find very entertaining. :D

If you thought Xaaji Xayawaan was the real show up in here, you're mistaken for Mr.Ciidansultan has him beat by a mile. :D

Hasina   

This whole section is entertaining to watch. Keep it up fellas. I can really see why somalia is a sh!thole (and yes that includes Somaliland too). :)

Hawdian   

@ Hasina and all the other under 18 dont read this section without adult supervision. This is a waarning. Children and kuwa qalbi daeefka siyasada uma fcn waliba siyasada somalied waa mid fulxum , ee bal isilela. On another note this section raggan dadka dheega ku kacinaya indeeryaal naga jojiya bleeease. Wa billahi toowfeeq.

<cite>
said:</cite>

This whole section is entertaining to watch. Keep it up fellas. I can really see why somalia is a sh!thole (and yes that includes Somaliland too).
:)

+1... lots of tough guy acts from people who live in the west sheltered from the harsh realities of living in Somalia/SL.

<cite>
said:</cite>

This dog
CidanSultan has really reduced the quality of the forum wallahi. This forum is starting to resemble others, with the tribalism and tough talk.

Cidansultan has even dragged Xaaji down to his level, with this nonsense talk.

i just reported this highly offensive insult.

Dr.Kenny,

isku xishood and refrain from lowering the standards of the site.

(SLT-Hargeysa) – Ciidamada Qaranka ee JSL ayaa lagu soo waramayaa inay caawa fiidkii gaadheen degmada Laasqoray ee bariga gobolka Sanaag ee Somaliland.

Ciidamada qaranka, ayaa la sheegay inay ka hor-tagayaan Madaxwaynaha Maamul gobolleedka Puntland, Cabdiweli Maxamed Cali (Gaas) oo caawa ku sugan Magaalada Boosaaso, isla-markaana sida la sheegay ku dhawaaqay inuu socdaalo uu ku marayo deegaanada Puntland uu ku gaadhi doono degmada Laasqoray, taasi oo sida muuqata jawaab cad u ah socdaalkii Madaxwaynaha Somaliland.

Inkasta oo aan war rasmiya ilaa hadda la laga hayn jiidaha ciidamada qaranku gaadheen, haddana warar aanu helay ayaa sheegaya in ciidamadu Laas-qoray y dhaafeen dhanka xuduudda ay wadaagaan Somaliland iyo Puntland, isla-markaana isku balaadhiyeen inta badan deegaanada ku xeeran Laas-qoray, taasi oo ay ugu quus-goynayaan Maleeshiyaadka Puntland ee maalmihii u dambeeyay dhaqdhaqaaqyada ka waday aagaggaasi.

Degmada Laas-qoray oo aan sidaa uga fogeyn Magaalada Boosaaso oo uu caawa ku sugan yahay Madaxwaynaha Puntland, Cabdiweli Gaas, ayaa laga dareemayaa cabsi xooggan oo laga qabo ciidamada Qaranku inay talaabo qaadaan.