Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

If Xunjuf was asked to solve the Somali stalemate

The conflict in Somalia between the islamists and the western backed government of Somalia the stalemate between the 2 ,where neither sides have the ability to subdue the other with force. The western backed Somali government heavily relies on support from the west. And Alshabaab relies on how to terrorize the SFG the most, with heavy casualties most of the time. Now if XX was asked to be the Caaqil and bring the 2 closer to each other in order to break the never ending dispute.

First i would issue a cease fire for 2 years

_ No homicide attacks no road side bombs, and Force Shabaab to accept the cease fire

The Somali government agrees to support the withdrawal of 40%of the AU troops of Somalia.

Alshabaab will be allowed to govern the regions they govern in peace , the AU troops and the SFG troops will not trespass in their areas. And Shabaab will not trespass in their areas, xaafaad waxay xafaad ugu gudubta wa xasarad

This gives the people of Somalia 2 years of real peace the Government should capitalize on this moment to boost its security apparatus , more shabaab supporters would defect to the government. Since shabaab is an ideology with the right propaganda and the promotions of peace and the righteous path of islam, extremism will be gone. And by 2016 Somalia would have a stronger force And shabaab remains only in name and their remnants will join the government and Somalia will be peaceful. And the next phase would be the complete withdrawal of all AU troops, since Somalia has a strong capable defense forces to protect its boundaries. But that would be only done if Caaqil Xaaji Xunjuf mediates between the Somali government and the shabaaab militants.

Xaaji....if the Somalia Government was dealing with Xisbul Islam or the Islamic Courts that would be a whole different story.

This is a whole different snake. This is Al Shabab...the group that actually thinks they're capable of attacking Britain or Turkey in their current state. They're not rational actors.

There can't be any negotiating with that Snake Ahmed Godane nor with any of his supporters

Cadale   

LOOOOOL. this xunjuf guy is so unrealistic.. If i was Hassan sheikh i would create a powerful amniyat type of intelligence service with soldiers consisting of every somali clan, making random attacks on Al shabaab supporters and al shabaab soldiers. Every al shabaab soldier captured would be publically executed, i would also put pressure on clans supporting Al shabaab. I would also create a strong diciplined army. I would go hard on takfiiri elements and salaf's and i would decrease their influence in the somali society. I would start radio programs teaching the people about peace, governing, educate the people that Al shabaab is not the solution.

Dalmar1   

<cite>
said:</cite>

LOOOOOL. this xunjuf guy is so unrealistic.. If i was Hassan sheikh i would create a powerful amniyat type of intelligence service with soldiers consisting of every somali clan, making random attacks on Al shabaab supporters and al shabaab soldiers. Every al shabaab soldier captured would be publically executed, i would also put pressure on clans supporting Al shabaab. I would also create a strong diciplined army. I would go hard on takfiiri elements and salaf's and i would decrease their influence in the somali society. I would start radio programs teaching the people about peace, governing, educate the people that Al shabaab is not the solution.

Beautiful, short and well written piece, very realistic scenario of how SFG can Deal with these terrorist in Somalia, unlike the cuqdad filled Habaar xunjuf!

Xaaji's topic title should read like this "If Xaaji was asked what his wishes were." And the answer is very simple, "prolong conflict in South Somalia."

Who are you kidding, Xaaji? You're feeling for your cousin and would hope he'll be given a new lifeline, aint that's the case?

Give them 2 years to recuperate and leave them in their "occupied" land kuyeen. What sinister creature this guy is ;)

Dalmar1   

<cite>

Xaaji's topic title should read like this
"If Xaaji was asked what his wishes were."
And the answer is very simple, "prolong conflict in South Somalia."

Who are you kidding, Xaaji? You're feeling for your cousin and would hope he'll be given a new lifeline, aint that's the case?

Give them 2 years to recuperate and leave them in their "occupied" land kuyeen. What sinister creature this guy is
;)

SXB Gheele, This Xunjuf is known for his many pseudonyms (in Somalinet he's known as Khalid ali), this man wallahi is filled with cuqdad and hate for Somalia (all in the cause and name for his failed project of s/land), hence he carries the name in this site (Somaliaonline) Habaar Xunjuf!

habaar xunjuf's self-hate for Somalia is incomprehensible and shameful!

If i was told to solve the security issue, i would say kill every terrorist dog by decapitation, and arrest his familymembers for hiding the terrorist. Take over their houses. Crucify every snm member of the terrorist network.

<cite>

That was amazing wallahi....

Putting severe pressure on Clan Elders and creating an elite Somali Revolutionary Guard and also launching a Propaganda War against Al-Shabab are all wonderful ideas and should be implemented by the current President

Xunjuf has a poisonous mentality and would like nothing more to undermine the well-being of Somalia if that means his 3 city Republic gains independence

How can we share a country with people like him? Cut them loose.

Cadale   

DOC, Lets hope the government implements these ideas.

Xunjuf has a poisonous mentality and would like nothing more to undermine the well-being of Somalia if that means his 3 city Republic gains independence

How can we share a country with people like him? Cut them loose.

+1. I agree let them have their triangle state.I will never understand these landers they want to secede from somalia since they believe in self determination and at the same time they're forcing other people to be part of SL. hypocrites!!

Somaliland is like the Alcoholic Brother you share a house with. The brother might be irritating, violent, rude, unpredictable and messy, but he's still your brother so you put up with it. The brother might irritate you, the other siblings and your parents, but you have to grit your teeth and tolerate his behavior because he's family.

But sooner or later, if his behavior gets even worse, and your safety and well-being is at stake....then you gotta do the right thing and kick him out of the house, and help him find a new apartment.

That's Somaliland. Cut them loose. Let them have their 3-city Triangle State if that'll pacify them. If that's the only way to get rid of the bad blood between us. Maybe in 20 years they'll see the errors of their ways and try and return to the Somali Union, inshaAllah

I think a worthy compromise would be to give each district in Sool and Sanaag a vote on whether they want to join Somaliland or Somalia. That would satisfy both sides. Perhaps the Somaliland State can extend up until Erigaabo, but that's it.

There is no way I am going to tolerate Lascaanod (the city where my tribe is from) being annexed by Somaliland.

Believe me saaxib. Somalia is like an elephant compared to the triangle-state, and if we get our act together, we would be far bigger, more prosperous, and stronger militarily than Somaliland. Perhaps in 2 decades, when the facts on the ground change, the Somalilanders will see the errors in their way and try to reunite with Somalia. The same way East Germany reunited with West Germany after 40 years of separation

xabad   

^ calaacalka iyo verbal diarrhea iska kala yaree baliis, it reaching pathological level sxb.

let me hit you with the truth, your clan is rubbish and of no consequence just like you.