Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Khaatumo forms ties with Mogadishu and Ahlu sunna waljama'a

STOIC   

When emotions is the driving force this is the kind of response it deserves..I miss the former SoL..

Dalmar1   

<cite>
said:</cite>

When emotions is the driving force this is the kind of response it deserves..I miss the former SoL..

Brother fight fire with water, they fight with emotions and we shall FIGHT with FACTS!

They must have felt the slap of facts, that have woken them up from their delusional fantasy of Triangle-land :D

STOIC   

^You must have missed my sarcasm. The once with erratic and misplaced priorities are Pro-Somaliweyn. Xaaji can be conniving, but you guys are on a tour de force of emotion with your wild allegations of Somaliland and AS connections, or the return of united Somalia! Hopefully the hostility will soften your emotions and see how ridiculous some of you sound!

The blind leading the blind. 22 years in Somaliland is stronger then ever. Those who continue to write that its "the final nail" in our coffin have themselves been killed and barried.

Somaliland sits in las canod the entire state from Somalia to Djibouti is centralised from Hargaisa and the international community although not recognising somaliland argue for special case circumstances in every forum.

Militarily, economically, politically, socially Somaliland is getting stronger.

Wishing and Hopeing and actual reality are two different things.

What chances do you have today when you siadists were destroyed by the landers as a rebel army.

Throw in the towel the game is almost over not for us but for you.

Mark my words

Mr Cidan these loser lot r barking into the 24th year with nothing to show for.No amount of truth will go into their sick skulls,They deny and distort history,too argumentative,too much lies to the point they believe in their distorted view on the ground..All they know & be happy with is bravados..we do this,that...they live on emotional rescue,blinded by hatred.Siadists who wish exterminate somalilanders are now at the bottom of the filthy barrel,their frustrations understandable:D!! a case of the hunters hunted down.

These people were never hunters they merely re wrote history under the kacaan years to make themselves hunters the top dervishes were landers as the British themselves declared. The most pro British qabil were the las canod folk according to the British and simply over night under the kacaan Mohammed mirre was invented and the dervishes became las canod folk hahah

You gotta love the attempt though. The reality is the reality of today. The landers have been conquering territory after territory from these people even as a rebel force they defeated sub Saharas largest African military power reducing siadist to the 2.5 region desert wasteland they came from. Mugdisho is off limits, somaliland is gone and has taken with it half of them and all they do is write about "It's the final nail"

Hahahah...

I'm here... You could not defeat me historically... And even with all the soviet arms, somali taxes and airpower and yet you still talk.

Hahaha....

That's all you have left.

So enjoy...

Guys khatumo is not a real issue u have to understand 2 of the former khatumu presidents are now with puntland and indhasheel wiill either come to Somaliland and ask for forgiveness or move back to Europe. Khatumo is the least of SL worries. And the damuljadid welcome any cat in Mogadishu but it means little. Cali khalif galaydh would have stayed in Xamar if there was anything for his clan there, He is now in Saint paul

Cali Galayd, cabdi Cawar and madobe is the best they have. Ones a refugee, the other is limited to 2 desert villages and dependence on mugdisho and the last one is to scared to come outside his hotel in kismayo without Kenya hahaha this is the best they have hahaha....

Walahi somalilanders are liberal people... I would have added bosaso and garowe to our list what could they possibly do???

Write more articles on our coffin with a never ending supply of nails hahahah.