Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Khaatumo forms ties with Mogadishu and Ahlu sunna waljama'a

Caabudwaaq (Kalshaale.com) Madaxwaynaha Maamulka Khaatumo State Maxamed Yuusuf Jaamac (Indhosheel) oo Maanta Booqasho Ku Gaadhay magaalada Muqdisho Ayaa sidoo kale Wuxuu Kulamo kula Qaatay Magaalada Caabduwaaq Shacabka Deegaanka & Maamulka Ahlu Suna ee Halkaasi ka Arimiya.

Waxaa Halkaasi Ka hadlay Masuuliyiinta Labada dhinac Waxayna Sheegeen waxyaabaha ay Iska Kaashan Doonaan iyo Waliba Xidhiidhka Soo Jireenk aah ee Ka Dhaxeeya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j3uIB38nbKE

Maamulka Khaatum state forming alliance in south will improve their chances in surviving in the North.

Caabudwaaq (AGGM): Madaxweynaha maamulka Khaatumo State mudane Maxamed Yusuf Jaamac Indhasheel iyo wafdi balaaran oo uu hogaaminayo ayaa waxa ay booqasho gaaban kusoo gaareen magaalada Caabudwaaq oo ay isla maantana ka dhoofeen garoonka diyaaradaha magaalada Caabudwaaq ee gobolka

Galguduud.

Wafdiga Madaxweynaha Khaatumo state Maxamed Yusuf Jaamac Indhasheel ayaa waxaa magaalada Caabudwaaq kusoo dhaweeyay kana sagootiyay gudoomiyaha Sadexda Gole ee Ahlusunna Waljamaaca Sheekh Ibraahim Sheekh Xasan Guureeye.

Madaxweyne Maxamed Yusuf Jaamac Indhasheel iyo wafdigiisa ayaa waxa ay u mahadnaqeen shacabka magaalda Caabudwaaq iyo maamuloka Ahlusunna Waljamaaca .

Media iyagoo ku sugan gudaha garoonka magaalada Caabudwaaq iyagoo kusii jeeda magaalada Muqdisho.

Khatumo is welcome in South. They are defending united Somalia.

The way to solve it out between Puntland and Khatumo is that both respect each maamuls and both unites against their common enemy. Walaalaha Puntland should not force Khatumo to join them, rather advise them. If they reject, the least you can do is cooperating together against SNM terrorists in Hargeisa.

Madaxwaynaha Khatumo Oo heer si QARAN loogu soo dhoweeyay Magalada XAMAR & Hadal culus

IMG_0946.jpg

Muqdisho (Kalshaale.com) Madaxwaynaha Maamulka Khaatumo Maxamed Yuusuf Jaamac (Indhosheel) Ayaa Si Balaadhan Loogu soo Dhoweeyay Magaalada Muqdisho ee Caasimada dalka Soomaliya.

watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zurffN7D

Soo dhowaynta Madaxwaynaha ayaa waxaa ka Qayb Qaatay masuuliyiin Katirsan Dawlada Soomaliya, Madaxda Dhaqanka, Wasiiro iyo Xubno kale oo Katirsan maamulka Khaatumo.

Madaxwaynaha oo Saxaafada la hadlay Ayaa Faahin Ka bixiyey Safarka uu Haatan kusoo Gaadhay Magaalada Muqdisho, Xidhiidhka Dawlada, Arimaha Shirka Taleex, Wuxuuna sidoo kale Wacad ku maray Inaan taleex Looga Horayn doonin

Where are the pirates who were telling us that cabdi cawar would support Khatumo during cabdi cawar weeks of festival , Khatumo is forced to forge an alliance with the Mogadishu and the sufis in the middle regions. I heard indhosheel is in Xamar to support the Taleex conference though i believe it will fall in deaf ears, as Professor Galaydh told us.

Madaxwaynaha Maamulka Khaatumo Maxamed Yuusuf Jaamac (Indhosheel) Gave a emotional speech in Mogadishu airport one that will get him the support his Maamul is looking for .

Maamulka Khaatumo will now be under the protection of SFG - Maamulka Waqooyi Galbeed must think about any future aggression against Territorial under the Authority of SFG .......

Dalmar1   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Where are the pirates who were telling us that cabdi cawar would support Khatumo during cabdi cawar weeks of festival , Khatumo is forced to forge an alliance with the Mogadishu and the sufis in the middle regions. I heard indhosheel is in Xamar to support the Taleex conference though i believe it will fall in deaf ears, as Professor Galaydh told us.

By these words, it clearly shows that you have no idea on what and how we HAG think, waryaa we HAG will support them in all 1000% in order to serve our interest in that area and undermine certain confused sect within waaqoye Somalia.

Who talked about HAG , HAG cant even guard their own villa Somalia let alone support any entity let be honest, u act as if HAG is a real government. But they can try to support it why not they should do so. They will just alienate their pirate cousins since the HAG were supporting cabdi cawar:D

Dalmar1   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Who talked about HAG , HAG cant even guard their own villa Somalia let alone support any entity let be honest, u act as if HAG is a real government. But they can try to support it why not they should do so. They will just alienate their pirate cousins since the HAG were supporting cabdi cawar:D

enjoy your short confused days of SNMism, never shall you guys amount to anything, watch and see!

Guul Khatumo, Guul SFG, and Most of all Guul Somalia!

Xaaji always looks into something that isn't there. why does it matter where Khaatuma gets its help so long as you're the receiving end of their projectiles.

STOIC   

Xaaji,Even though subjective confidence is a poor index of accuracy of making judgements I believe Somaliland is done! Finish! Be afraid my friend.I share the irrational thinking of those who keep saying your days are numbered, you traitors! now that KhAtumo is getting support from the strong south, I think it is about time you guys reconsider occupying lands. First, take the moment to convince yourself that you guys are NOT real Somalis.And that You have no army and land. You only have three poor cities. For a number of years we been telling you no one will recognize your "khatland".The anchoring effect of KhAtumo in the South will soon be felt in your villages. The mighty Puntland army and Hassan sheikh borrowed muscles will crush you like an ant on a pathway! I have little concern for consistency nor your propaganda! My vision is not only a domain for my illusion, but my mind is also convince me that we will soon hoist the blue flag in Hargeisa!

Dalmar1   

Sxb as a reer Galmudugian (soon central state) of Somalia, i share your empathy, everyone one knows triangleland will never (NEVER) become a country, sxb its laughable to even hold that idea that HAG or Sahal Government will ever give the minorities of triangle-land a recognition LOL! :D

SXB khaatumo, like President stated below, will be a recognized State, and A/weli will accept this, as they will reconcile;

''President Hassan says Gov’t to respect “what people in Khatumo State agreed on”

http://www.raxanreeb.com/2014/01/somalia-president-hassan-says-govt-to-respect-khatumo-state/

STOIC   

Guul to Somalia! Down with SNM! Just take an inside view and see how we South Somalia are doing well. You should marvel at our story of peace and development in Mogadishu! The development of Mogadishu is magnified every time our president steps out of Villa Somalia! Our intuitive prediction is very favorable towards Mogadishu! No need to worry about Al-shabab aka the SNM agents. We will defeat them in their own game!