Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

Shabab releases new video

I never said Godane was not a terrorist for he terrorizes people but i was just saying shabaab cannot be defeated with African union troops and that still remains a fact.

Cadale   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Xaaji,

Inadeer it may be foolish to repeat the obvious here, but I will be honest with you here and say there is something disturbing about your choice of words for terrorist Godane.. You have sought most closely and diligently in praising a terrorist organization leader for all the wrong motives. When pressed, most thoughtful Somalilanders know peace in Somalia is good for everyone. Al-shabab is no good for anyone including Somaliland. Soon they will crane their neck into Hargeisa.And don’t even think that Somaliland has the resources or the power to fend them off. You should deplore the actions of these terrorists. Their narrative only appeals to emotions. I wasted few minutes watching these Swahili brainwashed retards.

Xaaji habaar wants a burning 'koonfuria' because he thinks it'll give somaliland ictiraaf.

Xaaji XUN HabaarQueen wishes all the bad stuff for Koonfuria kkkkkk :D

Caqli xumada Maamulka Khatland bal ila arka!

They think Terrorists will leave them alone if they win in South and Central Somalia. Let me tell you the second South, Central and Puntland falls, the Khatlanders will be next. You think Godane will leave you alone? LOL

Waa la idin gowraca.

And if he leaves Khatland alone after shabaab conquers all south, central & puntland, shabaabs will accuse him of qabilism. Many people already accuse terrorist dog Godane of qabyaalad, they ask him: why attack puntland, kismaayo, xamar but never attack Hargeisa???

Cadale no i want a peaceful Somalia but stating the facts that neither shabaab can defeat Amisom and nor Amisom can defeat Shabaab how do u see the future? Other than a practical solution.

Cadale   

Ok xaaji.

I believe that amisom must leave as soon as possible since they are not serious about defeating al shabaab they are in somalia for economical reasons. Only the somali people can defeat Al shabaab even now the somalis are doing the hardest work in the battlefield. The SFG must build a strong and diciplined army and a first step can be to pay the soldiers in time also lifting the weapon embargo is very important.

galbeedi   

This video is not news, nor it has any bearing on what is happening right now. It is pure propaganda. This Mad Mullah keeps recycling Shabaab Propaganda. It does show that Al-shabaab is a foreign entity. The bomb makers, the field commanders and most of the brain behind the destructions in Somalia are Al-qaeda members. If you deny them a save heaven to build there bombs and train the Somali youth, and cut their financial backers, they could be defeated. For this group of foreigners, Somalia is a collateral damage for their war. even Godane, in his message last week, he mentioned his boss Al-zawahiri. I do believe the early founders of Al-shabaab were foreigners.

The so called Zaad service which facilitates money transfers through the cell phones must be banned..Any one from any where can receive thousands of dollars unanimously.

First the military offensive will deny them bases, second, cut their finances, and finally the intelligence net should be wider. Detain as much as possible among those who have any connections with the group. Build huge jails and detention centres. Take your time to interrogate each one of them extensively. We already know hundreds of Al-shabaab suspects have been released to the public after they were captured in the 2012 offensive.

After this big offensive, every one in this cities should feel the pressure. Let the shabaab sympathizers feel the heat, keep them moving . If they spend most of their days and nights to hide or survive , they can not build any thing.

There will " Tolaayeey or reer hebel baa laxidhaya iyo wax la mid ah. This is the last chance to eliminate them. Waa Halkii Mungaabe waa in Bur iyo Biyo LOO kala baxaa. If the Unaka can not handle this job , let somebody else take the leadership.