Sign in to follow this  
nivea_nova

HOW SEXY IS YOUR NAME

shyhem   

Originally posted by nivea_nova:

-A-

You are not particularly romantic, but you are interested in action. You mean business. With you, what you see is what you get. You have no patience for flirting and can't be bothered with someone who is trying to be coy, cute, demure, and subtly enticing. You are an up front

person. When it comes to sex, it's action that counts not obscure hints. Your mate's physical attractiveness is important to you. You find the chase and challenge of the "hunt" invigorating. You are passionate and sexual as well as being much more adventurous than you appear; however, you do not go around advertising these qualities. Your physical needs are your

primary concern.

-

Damn did they say thats was me,all i can say is it sounds familiar

QalQaali   

YO! Sistah nivea_nova

This s scary. who ever made this prediction was a saint. Dayuuum!!!!!!!!

-H-

You seek a mate who can enhance your reputation and earning ability. You will be very generous to your lover once you have attained a commitment. Your gifts are actually an investment in your partner. Before the commitment, though, you tend to be frugal in your spending and dating habits and equally cautious in your sexual involvement. You are a

sensual and patient lover.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Fadumo Sitaay Madadaay

Siti Faadumooy Fadadaaaa

lambda   

Mille Grazie marka hore so many compliments for Mr R

You are turned on more quickly by a great Mind than by a great body aha!

How ever physical attractiveness is very important to you balaayaa ka dhacday.

Sex is important mayaa i didnt know that.

You are privately very sexy,but you do not brag Thats true horta yes yes iam very sexy ha iga qosolsiinina ixim ixim yes waa runtaa but plz dont tell anybody thats private.

You make me lough.

Honestly Nivea Nova that sounds sexy ,i chose lambda ?????

** looks around, ok.. the coast is clear**

*Whispers* am trying to be as inconspicuous as possible...my name says it all..and NO am not willing to reveal the first letter...they be stalkers out there...and frankly am SCRUURED redface.gif

underdog   

I used my true Somali name, my "North American" name and my online name....None of them matched.

However, six other profiles matched. Does that mean I should change my name????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Lady   

Originally posted by underdog:

I used my true Somali name, my "North American" name and my online name....None of them matched.

However, six other profiles matched. Does that mean I should change my name????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

lol

Ye you should underdog that proves non-of ur names suits U..get the hint? ->(dog)

Poster, you seem that u know a lot about may name..the only thing is, am not going to tell U my name icon_razz.gif