Sign in to follow this  
Apophis

Female Circumcision

Apophis   

...is a legitimate cultural practice and the imperialists propaganda ("FGM") and attempts to dehumanise practitioners of this norm should be resisted: Y or N?

xabad   

Shaqolaan, are you a female or intending to be one. we are not interested in your disgusting topics.

Guys our women are being brain washed with this FGM issue,the west make it soind like a very barbaric thing,I mean let's face it waa dhaqan jira,its been there for quite a long time,iskadaa our parents ee our great great grand parents passed through it,I see no big deal with it,and there is a rationale behind it,a very logical and reasonable justification as to why it is done,that's when you will know that our elders were very educated people.Find out the process of guditaanka haweenka and you will realise something very important.

Safferz   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Guys our women are being brain washed with this FGM issue,the west make it soind like a very barbaric thing,I mean let's face it waa dhaqan jira,its been there for quite a long time,iskadaa our parents ee our great great grand parents passed through it,I see no big deal with it,and there is a rationale behind it,a very logical and reasonable justification as to why it is done,that's when you will know that our elders were very educated people.Find out the process of guditaanka haweenka and you will realise something very important.

It's perfectly logical to take a young girl to an elderly woman in badiye who will cut her apart with the old rusted blade she has used on hundreds and sew her up completely closed with a makeshift needle of thorns before tying her legs up so she lies there for days to recover; it's perfectly rational to have our women deal with regular urinary tract infections and other issues because of the inability of urine and menstrual fluids to pass through their bodies; it's perfectly justifiable for them to faint on their wedding nights or have to visit someone to cut them open just enough after unsuccessful excruciating attempts; it's perfectly reasonable to have them deal with serious complications during childbirth after which they return to the old woman in badiye to be sewn closed again and begin anew.

I can't tell if you're a troll or an idiot.