Sign in to follow this  
SomaliaRising

Somalia is concerned about the Crimea Crisis

This may make you laugh, but not long ago (in the 70s), Somalia was the South Africa of Africa, speaking for and assisting liberations fronts from Eritrea, Ethiopia, Djibouti etc all the way down to South africa as a strategic state that belongs that straddles accross 2 continents or multiple spheres while being well armed and even reputed as progressive from the early 60s, Syad was chairing the UA (in the 70s I think) and Kenya was not even independent as early as we were.

<cite>
said:</cite>

This may make you laugh, but not long ago (in the 70s), Somalia was the South Africa of Africa, speaking for and assisting liberations fronts from Eritrea, Ethiopia, Djibouti etc all the way down to South africa as a strategic state that belongs that straddles accross 2 continents or multiple spheres while being well armed and even reputed as progressive from the early 60s, Syad was chairing the UA (in the 70s I think) and Kenya was not even independent as early as we were.

http://i.imgur.com/a2NG4W2.png

Niyoow we are talking about Somalia from 1986-2014

There was a time this would not be a joke and super powers such as the united states and the soviet union really put allot of weight on the Somali republics opinion of international matters. But sadly that Somali republic is no longer here and this Somalia government cant even protect its Presidential palace.

<cite>
said:</cite>

There was a time this would not be a joke and super powers such as the united states and the soviet union really put allot of weight on the Somali republics opinion of international matters. But sadly that Somali republic is no longer here and this Somalia government cant even protect its Presidential palace.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk this finished it

I'm totally sure the Somali Government has plenty of experts on Ukrainian and Russian history, politics, culture and customs.

So yeah, they'll definitely be able to mediate this conflict. :D

The Ethiopians would never do that they have no interest to do so, The Russians will do everything to remain relevant as the second most powerful nation on earth. But eventually there is going to be a diplomatic solutions. Crimea is majority Ethnic Russians