Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Madoobe Nuunow oo loo doortay Madaxweynaha Maamulka Koonfur Galbeed Soomaaliya

galbeedi   

GOONI, thanks for the advice. Dr. Osman, the Mogadishu issue must be addressed. In the real world, Governments function from save sanctuary, then expand to the places occupied by the insurgents. Since Abdi Qasim we have a government setting up shop in a hostile place, while more peaceful cities are available.

I think, this is the last opportunity for Hag to stabilize the city or Somalis must move it to some where else. They have all the monopoly of power and resources. Xadhig isku dhiibkani waa in uu dhamaadaa. For the last election four out six candidates who won the largest votes were from Mogadishu and surrounding area. Shariif Ahmed, Hassan Sheekh, Abdiqadir Cosoble and Abdirahman Baadiyow.

The only reason these four came up on top is by using the resource of the capital. They can move freely while others are constrained. I do not think it is possible to hold another election within Amnisom and Al-shabaab. Cadale , Saaxiib for the good and future of Somalia please give chance to someone else.

I dont see how this one is different than Madoobes selection of President. What gives madoobe 2 claim 3 states and this guy not to claim the six states.

Cadale   

<cite>
said:</cite>

GOONI, thanks for the advice. Dr. Osman, the Mogadishu issue must be addressed. In the real world, Governments function from save sanctuary, then expand to the places occupied by the insurgents. Since Abdi Qasim we have a government setting up shop in a hostile place, while more peaceful cities are available.

I think, this is the last opportunity for Hag to stabilize the city or Somalis must move it to some where else. They have all the monopoly of power and resources. Xadhig isku dhiibkani waa in uu dhamaadaa
. For the last election four out six candidates who won the largest votes were from Mogadishu and surrounding area. Shariif Ahmed, Hassan Sheekh, Abdiqadir Cosoble and Abdirahman Baadiyow.

The only reason these four came up on top is by using the resource of the capital. They can move freely while others are constrained. I do not think it is possible to hold another election within Amnisom and Al-shabaab. Cadale , Saaxiib for the good and future of Somalia please give chance to someone else.

Sxb that subclan has always been a heavyweight. Let me take you back in time

adan-cadde110607.jpg

From left to right; Salaad Gabeyre, Aadan Cadde, Kulmiye Afrax and General Daa’uud.

Galbeedi its because the international community is aware of the tribal dynamics of Mogadishu they know if a non Mogadishu president is elected for the SFG the Shabaab elements will try to come in between and fill the vacuum. The same way Sharif was given the seat of Yey in 2009