Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Madoobe Nuunow oo loo doortay Madaxweynaha Maamulka Koonfur Galbeed Soomaaliya

Madoobe-Nuunow.jpg

Madoobe Nuunow oo loo doortay Madaxweynaha Maamulka Koonfur Galbeed Soomaaliya

Isniin, Maarso 03, 2014 (HOL) — Madoobe Nuunow Maxamed ayaa Isniinta maanta ah loo doortay madaxweynaha maamulka gobollada Koonfur-galbeed Soomaaliya, kaddib doorasho ka dhacday xarunta ADC-da Baydhabo, xilli dowladdu ay sheegtay inay taageersan tahay maamul u sameynta saddex gobol oo keliya.

Shirkan oo muddo ka socday magaalada Baydhabo ee xarunta gobolka Bay ayaa waxaa isna bar-bar socday shir kale oo la doonayo in lagu dhiso maamul sadex gobol ka kooban, kaasoo ay dowladda Soomaaliya soo dhaweysay.

Murashaxiinta u tartamayay xilkan oo tiradoodu ahayd toddoba ayaa waxaa ku haray wareeggii koowaad afar murashax, waxaana wareegii labaad u soo gudbeen saddex murashax oo kala ahaa, Madoobe Nuunow, C/fitaax Geeseey iyo Maxamed Aadan Fargeeti.

Intii uusan billaaban wareeggii labaad ee doorashada ayaa waxaa ku dhawaaqay in uu tanaasulay C/fitaax Ibraahim Geeseey iyadoo wareegga labaad ay ku tartameen Madoobe Nuunow iyo Aadan Fargeeti, waxaana Madoobe Nuunow uu helay 44-cod oo ka mid ahaa 73-kii xubnood ee codeynayay, halka Fargeeti uu helay 23-cod, waxaana xumaaday toddoba cod.

Madaxweynaha cusub ee maamulka Koonfur-galbeed loo doortay ayaa horay uga soo noqday xildhibaan ka tirsan baarlamaankii dowladdii KMG ahayd ee Somalia, waxaana maamulka uu hoggaaminayo uu maamuli doonaa gobollada, Bay, Gedo, Jubbooyinka, Shabeellada Hoose iyo Bakool.

Gobollada Jubbooyinka oo la sheegay in maamulkan ay hoos-imaanayaan ayaa waxaa ka jira maamul KMG ah oo lagu magacaabo Jubba, kaasoo ay dowladda Soomaaliya raalli ka tahay, lama oga jawaabta ay dowladda Soomaaliya ay ka bixin doonto maamulka madaxweynihiisa lagu doortay Baydhabo.

Inkastoo dowladda Soomaaliya ay maanta ku dhawaaqday inay taageersan tahay in maamul ka kooban saddex gobol laga sameeyo Baydhabo ayaa haddan doorashada waxaa goobjoog ka ahaa xildhibaanno ka tirsan baarlamaanka Soomaaliya oo uu ku jiro Sheekh Aadan Madoobe.

Lama go’aanka ay dowladda Somalia ka qaadan doonto doorashada maanta loogu doortay madaxweynaha Madoobe Nuunoow Maxamed, iyadoo lagu wado in berri oo Talaado ah la doorto iyagana madaxweyne ku xigeennada maamulka lixda gobol ay ku mideysan yihiin.

Maxamed X. Xuseen, Hiiraan Online

maxuseen@hiiraan.com

Muqdisho, Soomaaliya

Maxamuud Sayid Aadan oo loo Doortay Madaxweyne ku xigeen Maamulka Koonfur Galbeed

Maxamuud-Sayid-Aadan.jpg

Doorashada Madaxweyne ku Xigeenka ayaa u dhacday si gacan taag ah, waxaana jirin cid kula tartantay Maxamuud Sayid Aadan Xilkaan Madaxweyne ku xigeen ee Koonfur Galbeed.

Guddiga Doorashooyinka Koonfur Galbeed ayaa ku dhawaaqay natiijada doorashada, iyagoo shaaciyey in si aqlabiyad ah codka ku helay Maxamuud Sayid Aadan.

Taariikh noloeedka madaxweyne ku-xigeenka cusub ee Koonfur Galbeed oo kooban dib ayaan idinka soo gudbin doonaa Insha’allah.

Congrats to the madaxweyne and ku-xigeenka cusub ee Koonfur Galbeed . The SFG are wrong and should not dismiss the fair and transparent election that was conducted in xarunta ADC-da Baydhabo . the - six region plan is a homegrown initiative with grass root ties to the communities .

Interesting... What about Juba"land"? Do they claim that they have the support of the people there?

I find it strange that Malistar is against the formation of Juba"land" or a state that is comprised of Bay+ Bakool+Lower Shabelle , but is all for a mega state.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Interesting... What about Juba"land"? Do they claim that they have the support of the people there?

I find it strange that Malistar is against the formation of Juba"land" or a state that is comprised of Bay+ Bakool+Lower Shabelle , but is all for a mega state.

I'm against the Gov who are not respecting the Fair and transparent election-

Candidates competed for Maamulka Koonfur Galbeed Soomaaliya a fair election took place their was a winner , Clearly that did not take place in Kismaayo no election or vote .

<cite>
said:</cite>

I'm against the Gov who are not respecting the Fair and transparent election-

Candidates competed for Maamulka Koonfur Galbeed Soomaaliya a fair election took place their was a winner , Clearly that did not take place in Kismaayo no election or vote .

Did you attend both conferences? and what is the definition of a fair and transparent election to you? from what i read (meager sources) the Baidoa conference is not actually representative of the wider region and is not supported by facts on the ground. Lower Shabelle is claimed by three upstart states and Juba is already a de facto state (at least for the moment). You appear hell bent on supporting strange fantasies or you have an ulterior motive of muddling the path towards federalism (ineffective internet rumor mongering).

Mooge   

so two parallel conferences in baidoa and one of the conferences produced Dark Baby guy. what about the other conference? will they elect shariif xasan. atleast the other one is realistic because it is not claiming six states. it is only campaigning for three states. that one will be the one the IC recognizes. nuunoow has wasted his time because nobody will even entertain such ludicrous idea of claiming Gedo, Middle Jubba and Lower Jubba.

galbeedi   

Just like Puntland this conference and the election was organized by Somalis for Somalis. The Juba Conference was organized and supervised by the Kenyan army. Without them Madoobe could not have been a leader. He was elected by 99% of the delegates.

Madoobe Nuunow has the support of the Bay, Bakool, Shabaalaha Hoose, Jubada Dhexe, Some of Gedo and small part of Jubada Hoose. If he gains the support of at least five Provinces, it might work. It is not the Amnisom who decides Somali Federal States, it is the people.

If having the backing of foreign militarizes can give you legitimacy, how about having the support of the Somali people. The inter river people have suffered more than any one else. In the early nineties more than three hundred thousands of them have died because of man made hunger. Unlike many corrupt Somalis who live off on the back of the state , these people live on the land and work hard.

They did not have passports to fly to Europe or foreign land. They were the people the state suppose to protect. Very few people from Boosaaso, Borama, Banadir , Hargeisa or kismaayo died for hunger by thousands. That is one of many more reasons that we should not allow, illegal armed militia to rule over these people, let alone one backed by foreign army.

Hassan Qoslaaye can not decide which one must be recognized. By the way the people of Puntland held their conference fifteen years ago and proclaimed Mudug, Nugaal, Bari, Sool, Sanaag and Cayn.

They did not ask whether Gaalkacayo should be divided or not. They did not inquire whether Sool, Sanaag and Buuhoodle which was under different administration was possible to join the new federal state. well, after fifteen years, most of these provinces are outside Puntland administration. I hope President Nuunow will work hard to bring Jubbada hoose in due time.

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

I understand that they are one of the most suffering people in Somalia but there are conflicting stories pointing to different states comprised of different provinces. The IC community doesn't support them and all they are doing is putting a guy behind a desk with a flag. Strangely the government now supports the 3 province state conference(which is shocking to me).

galbeedi   

You are right, the IC are designing the formation of these states. They will face some diddiculty in the short term, but , the Somali government does not have the power to stop. Remember , the government accepted JUbba after certain pressure was applied by Kenya and Igad.

My suggestion is manage the Bay & bakool region intermediately and move to Jubada dhexe, then negotiate The Gedo partners to make it viable.

Fad ama ha fadina waa la idin fadsiin. Labawajiiliyaasha inta ku daac daacsan jiray every day, 'federalism this, federalism that' ku haaye. You wanted federalism, you wanted Soomaali disunity, you wanted qabyaalad boob wax ku dhisan, you wanted each minion Adisababa u kala dhuunto complaining the the other minion madaxweyne ku sheeg - well, well, who is complaining now? Teyda waa xalaal, tiina waa xaaraan. Such a blatant hypocrisy. Awalba faradheer waa lagu ogaa, bilaa xishood la'aantooda.

Dadkaan danahooda ayee dhisteen, aayahooda u talinaayaan. If any maamul could be xalaal and legitimate, it could be this, whose almost every malaaq, ugaas and suldaan of Koonfur Galbeed participated. Ku xigeenka guddoonka Golaha Guurtida waa ugaas kasoo jeedo Jubbooyinka oo ah Reer Olol Diinle, kan kusii xigo waa suldaan kasoo jeedo qabiilka Cabdiraxmaan Ibbi ka dhashay. Madaxweyne ku xigeenka waa Reer Garbahaareey.

Every so-called maamul goboleed or not claims lands they never rule, never ruled, including dowladda dhexe, yet shameless folks are only questioning this new dowlad goboleed claims. Are they scared of the new winds of change? Well, better get on since been beentii hore ay dhamaatay.

Since I am personally against anything federalism including this, however I can't stand labawajinimada bilaa xishoodka ah. Shameless.

gooni   

Waxay ila tahay inaysan wax macno ah samaynayn in la waraabiyo geed xididkiisu dhintay

Wadankaan dadkii lahaa talo gacanta uguma jirto,dawladii yarayd oo la is lahaa timo ha usoo baxeena waa lagu gacan sayray sida muuqata talo fiicana kuma leh wadanka

Hadii sedex la isu raaciyo ama lix waa isla meeshii waa laga fiican yahay inaan tashan weyno hadana afrikaankii qaadada ku qabsano

Odayaashii marka qabiilkooda lasoo gaabiyo la magac baxay odoyaasha muqdisho waxay qabteen shir jaraa’id waxayna ku doodayaan in shabeelada hoose aan la raacin Karin baydhabo,sababtoo ah shabeeladi kale yaa cidla kusoo dhacaysa,warqad digniina waxay u direen dawladda dhexe iyo afrikaanka sare

Waa kan dr al-nadiif oo taageersan dawladda go’aankeeda

https://www.hiiraan.com/news/2014/Mar/wararka_maanta4-45512.htm

Dr_Osman   

lol I didn't even consider this a worthy response because I couldn't stop laughing. They wanted 6 states right? well guess what as somalis always do, you will lose one of the gobols recognized for you. Oday Xaad is reclaiming shabelle hoose and only recognizes bay n bakool as their respective borders. If they keep pushing it, they might lose bakool to jubbaland and be left with 1 state.

http://puntlandi.com/oday-xaad-reer-baydhabo-way-riyoonayaan

Federalism is strictly about who's majority in the states, but their is hidden clan objective also using 4.5 formula on the states. As you can see RRA got a state, 2 sahal states, 2 hag states, 1 dir state. They are using this 4.5 formula to make sure all the major clans get a state. All this will work out because at the end of the day gobolladu wala wada dega lakinse wa lagu kala badan yahay iyo dadka ugu badan ayaa ka talinayo. Majority rules is a democratic principle so I cant see the problem somalis have with this.

But I still cant help laugh at this conference whenever I think of it, it's good for comedy kkkkkkk