Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Is this guy K'naan?

Mooge   

article-2572309-1C031EE400000578-610_634x864.jpg

article-2572309-1C031ED800000578-718_634x990.jpg

Oscars golden girl Lupita Nyong'o was looking a little worse for wear as she arrived back at Hollywood's Dolby Theatre the morning after her historic win.

The Best Supporting Actress winner admitted she hadn't yet had a chance to sleep as she joined Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan onstage to relive her career-changing moment as Live With Kelly

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2572309/Lupita-Nyongo-looks-little-worse-wear-morning-big-Oscars-win-dialing-glam-TV-interview.html

Here's the caption you're referring to: "as she snuggled up to her pal, clad in jeans, boat shoes, neon top and navy blue jacket, before making her way into the theatre".

His name isn't clad. She was clad in the clothing they described. Clad meaning dressed.

On Topic: If she wasn't East African I wouldn't hesitate to say that is K'naan, but maybe he's a Kenyan relative or friend?

Mooge   

Backflash, it could be him, but the last few pictures of him he had longer curlier hair. maybe he had haircut.

Inna lillahi! He gets rich and instead of hooking up with a xalimo he gets some Bantu that looks like a boy!

No racist but look at the first pic, wallahi I thought it was a guy.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Inna lillahi! He gets rich and instead of hooking up with a xalimo he gets some Bantu that looks like a boy!

No racist
but look at the first pic, wallahi I thought it was a guy.

Well with that statement you are indeed being a racist.

Blackflash,you're right I must have misread the caption. So that's K'naan? Either way there is nothing wrong seeing two East African stars killing time together, and the girl is pretty in her own way.

Check her speech @ the Black Women in Hollywood luncheon

http://www.upworthy.com/oscar-winner-lupita-nyongos-speech-on-beauty-that-left-an-entire-audience-speechless?g=2&c=reccon1