Sign in to follow this  
Dalmar1

Ciidamo Ethiopian Ah Oo La Gaynayo Puntland

Dalmar1   

nullCiidamo Ethiopian ah ayaa la keenayaa degaanada Puntland,sida uu Sheegay Gudoomiyaha Gobalka Mudug Maxamed Yusuf Jaamac (Tigey).

Gudoomiyaha ayaa xusay in ciidamadaan la dhigi doono Gobolada Bari iyo Mudug oo ay ku xoogan yihiin dagaalyahanada Al-Shabaab.

Maxamed Yusuf Jaamac (Tigey) ayaa hadalkaan sheegay xilli uu Wareysi siinayay Radio Qarandoon oo ka howlgala Koonfurta magaalada Gaalkacyo.

Madaxweynaha Puntland C/weli Maxamed Cali (Gaas) ayaa ku sugan dalka Ethiopia waxaana Gudoomiyihu uu xusay innuu la kulmay Saraakiil.

Maxamed Yusuf Jaamac (Tigey) ayaa sidoo kale sheegay in Madaxweyne Gaas iyo Saraakiil Ethiopian ahi ay dhowaan gaari doonaan Bosaso

galbeedi   

Cajiib, there are no Al-shabaab military bases or huge presence in Puntland. Other than small skirmishes in Galagal mountains, it is mostly clandestine cells who Assassinate people. I mean it is law enforcement and intelligence issue.

Why would they need Ethiopian troops in Puntland.

Dr_Osman   

galbedi not long ago they also said amisomc coming to puntland. There is no foreign forces coming to puntland, its not apart of amisom mandate qnd ethiopia is in amisom, you'd tshink they would make the lie look a little bit real, but somalis are amateurs at trickery.

The closer they coming to Puntland is bandiradley a buffer zone but other then that, it's simply not in their mandate, people work on rules in amisom, its not flip flop as you like with somalis.

All Ethiopia will do is assist in training of Puntland force and even that I am objective to because Ethiopia is amateurish military, i'd prefer turkish training

Dr_Osman   

dalmar I know your desperate for amisom and ethiopia to come to Puntland, but just keep making up your news because thats the closest you will get foreign forcesn in puntland's soil. Like I said the closest they will come is bandiradley and puntland forces will assist in defending you from shabab as in 2006, not defend puntland

Dalmar1   

Dr.take it easy bro Osman, don't be on the offensive, look at my past threads, I've never attacked Puntland or any unity loving states.

I'm pro-puntland (for godsake my family is from puntland! So why would i wish bad on puntland??) I'm just reporting news that I read, hoping that someone out there (like you osman) might clarify for me or us!,....bro Osman your starting to be paranoid, like that guy habaar xunjuf, so chill down.

When it comes to Somalia, im neutral, pro-unity, anti-tribism and anti-seccionism!

And by the way, this news was reported by your harti kin Khatumo website!

If Shabab feel the heat in the South, they will try to sneak into the North clandestinely. I don't believe they can cross through in armed or in large groups b/c they will be immediately reported by the people and will be in trouble. I think the sea route is easier for them though I am not familiar with the extent of security there. No Somali coast guard there of course. Somaliland and Puntland should be vigilant safeguarding their borders against these violent weirdos.

Alshabab are going know where they are still in mugdisho raining mortars on villa Somalia almost a decade later.

These guys have time on there hands. Au take their money but when the money dries up and they empregnate half of mugdisho they will be on their way home eventually.