Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

A new dawn in Puntland. Citizens will chase any terrorist that kills someone

I havnt the time to read the entire article but without a doubt citizens have a large role to play in protecting themselves and the communities they live in against criminals and terrorists. It is of utmost importance that a sense of vigilance is instilled in the local community.

Who knows Alshabaab is unpredictable but i believe Alshabaab is targeting the garowe clan enclave for its support for the Kenyan troops in Somalia. And ofcourse the garowe clan enclave have helped pass the infidel constitution. I believe Somaliland neither supports African union troops in Somalia and rejects the constitution of Somalia, and took their hands off Somalia , Alshabaab bothers not Somaliland but who knows they might attack Somaliland again like they did in 2008, But for now they have forgotten Somaliland another factor is the garowe clan enclave seems to be more closer. But somaliland to remains vigilant because the regions is a very volatile region.

galbeedi   

This kid seem to be carrying very sophisticated weapons and communication equipment. I believe a government, especially highly organized one can only furnish these complete tools. He was even carrying his medical emergencies. I do not think a rag tag militia like Al-shabaab could provide these things. We desperately need intelligence.

Cell phone and other telecom companies must cooperate with authorities, almost every Terrorist is carrying a cell phone. HE doesn't look like a destitute or poor. Illahayow sahal Amuuraha.

Good job by puntland authorities.