Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Tarzan reer Muqdisho strong people but mentally unstable+ Faisal warabe hates us

Cadale   

Tarzan do have point allthough he's too emotional mararka qaarkood. Horta sidee bey ku dhacday in magaalada dhexdeeda sii caadi ah hubka lagu iibin karo? shouldn't the government ban it? war bakhaaradan hubka lagu iibiniyo albaabaha halo laabo deetana dee shacabka hub dhigis halagu sameeyo. Sidee magaalada iyo dalkaba lagu xasilayaa if every tom and harry can get their weapon supplies in the local shop.

Cadale people of Mogadishu adopted gangster culture though the city has calmed and some sort of normalcy has returned but people will still sell arms people tend to take allot of serious security measures for their close relatives and to protect their assets. They cant trust the security forces i believe. You have to fight the culture i dont really blame them reer Mogadishu lived in turmoil constant shelling and wars and attacks it became normal for them, it takes time for them to accept normal life that its not normal to have guns on the streets of a capital city. U wont grasp this because u haven't lived there in the 1990s up to now.

galbeedi   

Last month he said INa Godane waxuu dilay ninkii shabaab abuuray , Afgaani. Wadaadkiina asagoo Baxsad ah ayuu yimid. Markaasaa Dadkii Meesha joogay oo difaacaayey Wadaadka buuq kiciyeen.

If this president is serious about security, nominate Tarzan as a security Minister. Sorry I forgot. They were trying to demote him, and even replace him as a Mayor. He is Ciyaal Orphano , he doesn't believe this stupid clan politics.

Tallaabo   

Tarzan told the truth. The people of Mogadishu have gone through untold hardship but have managed to survive. They have a great inner strength and a hope for a better tomorrow. I beg Allah to help them overcome their problems and see light at the end of this long dark tunnel.

Holac   

Only a stone could endure what the people of Mogadishu went through in the last 20 years. They are still full of life and joy. The deserve much more credit than others give.

Mooge   

tarzan is honest man but he has close relationship with HAG criminal underworld and he flexes his shelling muscle whenever his position is threatened. i saw people in Nairobi saying he is behind some of the shelling to send message to qoslaye who wants to make another one of his clansmen the mayor of mogadishu.

Forget about Mogadishu, Somalis are aboard on a sinking boat with no pilot. Sooner or later, they will be a has-been nation. There are so many nations/ethniciries in Ancient history but they used to exist long time ago.

Somalis are small in number compared to their neighbors. We have seen how we have been displaced already in all corners of the world and the rest will be assimilated our neighbors as happened to other peoples in history.