Sign in to follow this  
Hassan1508736697

I felt punching this niqabi Somali lady on the face

So she comes to an appointment 30 minutes late and was told by front desk receptionist that it is imperative that must be rescheduled.

Keep in mind that there were whole lot of folks in this waiting room who al were mesmerized by this drama.

She just completely behaved like a moron. She behaved as if she was justified to demand service when the rule clearly states otherwise.

I almost interviened to put her in her place. I don't know where such Somalis were plugged from, are they straight of miyi/baadiye?

Once the Somali lunatic left the building the receptionist just held her head in a state of resignation and disbelieve.

Hawdian   

UGO- why hide behind a screen.@ admin im suprised that you edited my comment and let UGO hateful islamopobic comments stand every single time.

ugo   

Holac, how am i being islamophobic ??

do you know this niqab is an invention ( bidca ) added on to the deen later and was never part of female attire during the rasul's time or any other time during islamic history. Nor did the nusuus mandate it. This cartoonish attire originated with wahhabis who brought forth lots of other very negative, ruinous things that are afflicting Islam to this day like terrorism, intolerance and obscurantism.

Hawdian   

*****Hawdian, please respect the rules of the website and stop the Childish namecalling. There is no need to insult others and go that extreme. *************