Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Somalia trains its first commandos after the collapse of the central government

Somalia trains its first commandos after the collapse of the central government

201428635274753962188858gs45tredfg.jpg

The federal government of Somalia today concluded a 6 month-long training course for its first Commandos who will be operating in the country for the first time in nearly 25 years.

According to Defense Minister, Mohamed Sheik Hassan Hamud, the training was conducted by Somali military experts and some foreign trainers.

Somali Army Chief of Staff Brigadier, General Dahir Aden Elmi, said that the new Commandos were collected from regions across the country.

“We are very hopeful that the new Commandos will be able to restore the Special Operations Force to its former glory and I am very grateful to the United States government for helping with the implementation of this training course,” the Somali Army Chief of Staff told the closing ceremony.

The Defense Minister, who concluded the training course for the Somali Commandos on Saturday, said that he was very happy with the revival of Somalia’s Commandos once known as ‘Danab’, but unfortunately collapsed after the fall of Somalia in 1991.

“The Commandos will be based at the Balli Dogle military camp and they will have complete military equipment,” the Defense Minister said adding that the Commandos will get their rights from the Somali government.

This will be the first time in nearly 25 years that Somalia’s Commandos return into the platform. Once upon a time, the Somali military were one of the strongest army in Africa.

DSC07330.jpg

DSC07307.jpg

DSC07326.jpg

DSC07376.jpg

Somali Arm Force is reviving the Army are signing up the young Discipline and strong and are going through intensive training .

DSC07380.jpg

DSC07382.jpg

DSC07386.jpg

DSC07406.jpg

DSC072941.jpg

This Year Inshallah will be the Year of Somali Arm force - Intensive training are going on in Several camps within Somalia and also out side of the country , Thousand of young Mans are joining the Arm force and are receiving Great training and hospitality .

^^^ commando's hahaha.....

malister lets see if they can control a street block in mugdisho on their own..hahaha....

we will return to this later...you have been mentioning similar developments for the past 3 years and amisom still pushes you around.

<cite>
said:</cite>

malister lets see if they can control a street block in mugdisho on their own..hahaha....

we will return to this later...you have been mentioning similar developments for the past 3 years and amisom still pushes you around.

Ciidamo_la_hubeeyay_6.jpg

It takes more then 3 Years to train Arm force consistent of dozen of division capable of taking over Somalia . SFG are fighting alshabaab and Nabadiids while recruiting and training soldiers at same time .

Taliyaha Ciidamada Xoogga dalka Soomalaiyeed Sareeyo Guuto Daahir Aaden Cilm

Taliyaha_Ciidanka_Xoogga_Soomaaliya_Gene

This man is shaping and reforming Somali Arm Force by recruiting young discipline and strong man - women while providing them with excellent training and shelter .

xarunta tababarka ee Jaziira

milatariga.jpg

IMG_7387.jpg

Cidansultan

Times are changing in fast paced Waite and see Tanks and Heavy artillery's weapons are arriving as Gov purchased them. Inshallah Alshabaab and Nabadiids are going to be wiped out this year.

Ciidamo ka tirsan xooga dalka Soomaaliya ayaa Tababar milateri uga socda Xerada Jazeera ee duleedka Muqdisho, halkaasoo ay tababar gaar ah ku siinayaan Saraakiil ka tirsan Ciidamada Midowga Yurub.

Tababarkan oo soconaya muddo lix bilood ayaa la siinayaa ciidamo si gaar ah loo soo xulay, oo qeyb ka noqonaya milateriga Soomaaliya, kuwaasoo qaadanaya tababaro isugu jira jimicsi, sida wax loo liishaamo iyo xirfado kale.

Howl galka Midowga Yurub ee dhinaca tababarka oo dhowaan loo soo wareejiyay Soomaaliya, kadib markii laga soo raray dalka Uganda oo Ciidamada Soomaalida dhowrkii sano ee u dambeeyay lagu tababarayay ayaa la filayaa in ciidamadan cusub ee hada tababarka uga socda inay noqdaan cutubyadii u horeeyay ee lagu tababaro gudaha dalka.

Ciidamadan ayaa lagu tababaray dhul ballaaran oo xeebta ah, iyagoo ka qeyb qaadanayay howl gal banaan bax oo dab la shiday, sidoo kale waxaa loo tababarayay qaabka wax loo shiisho, iyadoo kuraas lagu dhejiyay sawir gacmeed lagu barayay qaabka shiishka.

Awood Cidan oo lagu fano

tababar-ciidanka_qaranka_1.jpg\

tababar-ciidanka_qaranka_2.jpg

tababar-ciidanka_qaranka_3.jpg

tababar-ciidanka_qaranka_4.jpg

tababar-ciidanka_qaranka_5.jpg

tababar-ciidanka_qaranka_7.jpg

tababar-ciidanka_qaranka_8.jpg

SFG troops are going through intensive training well done by the SFG - we will see Professional and more discipline Soldiers deployed . all whats needed now are the Tanks and heavy artillery's moderate weapons the Troops are ready .

Cadale   

<cite>

SFG forces controll dharkeynley district entirely by themselves amisom moved there bases there to lower shabelle. Also most of the north part of the city is controlled by the SFG forces. All we need right now is more advanced weapons we got manpower quantity.

I wouldn't laugh if i where you my friend your maamul is crumbling, infighting in the parliament, Laascaanod issue, Boorame folks opposing SL. 22 years of peace in SL and xamar is already more developed mind you the city has been under the SFG for only 2 years. :D

Mooge   

cadale and malistar, let us be honest. the trainees are all HAG from your clan. that is where qoslaye is spending nations resources. he is arming, training and giving help to his own people. for me, these pictures show a clan militia.

Cadale   

Mooge warmoog as usual. :lol: sxb everyone is represented even 'ethnic landers' are part of the forces i even met a lander who was stationed in ceel cadde/ceel macaan area last summer.

<cite>

cadale and malistar, let us be honest. the trainees are all HAG from your clan. that is where qoslaye is spending nations resources. he is arming, training and giving help to his own people. for me, these pictures show a clan militia.

Mooge

You are wrong listen to the General speak in front of the crowed he repeats it several times - These Soldiers who are disciplined are mixed and recruited from Galgacyo - Hiiraan- Gedo - Baydhawa - Galguduud - Xamar its Huge step forward .

Somalia rising your people are still washing my dishes in las canod so Saxib I don't need to fear you I own all your land haha.

Malister: during the term of f the tfg you were in training 5 years later your still in training.

Te areas you refer to that the sfg controls is bull. The controlled a piece of land Alshabab vacated and today Alshabab is everywhere your own president gets sheld every night.

Hahah... Can you imagine to be claiming to control somewhere and every night your presidential shack gets bombed. Hahah...

Malister 5 years from now nothing will change. These so called recruits are former checkpoint runners and tomorrow they will be the same.

^^ First time opening this thread. I have seen Cidansultan was the last poster. I have scrolled down to the bottom of the page, and have not read one post. I will try to guess what CidanSultan has written, given his predictability, and will check back later to evaluate my predictions

I am sure judging by how long it took to scroll, Cidansultan has written about how his people still control khaatumo and has made some sort of degrading joke of how he owns such people. his traditional evil "hahahahahhaha" probably followed with the crude joke. i am sure he has dismissed the progress Malistar was trying to convey in this post. I would guess he has done through making a couple of cheap shots at xamar particularly at the security, after all that is the SL narrative. Though Cidansultan is not the typical lander, he is an extremist in nature

----

How did i do folks?