Sign in to follow this  
Hassan1508736697

A hotel in Mogadishu strictly for non-Somalis, UNBELIEVABLE !

Naclatulah Calayk, now I'm convinced the rulers of Mogadishu ( so called gov ofSomalia ) are stooges who have no say and have no authority. How dare they allow segregation like this. Apparently this hotel is occupied by black Africans, UN, NGOS and Foreign spy agencies

B

this is the Bancroft hotel. my xamarawi friend, whose inside knowledge of such things is excellent, was saying ''it's basically a mecca of malevolence where the calamiga folks, deeqbixiyasha and mashaariic profiteers relax, sunbathe and drink alcoholic beverages whilst coming up with new creative ways of benefiting from Somalia's lawlessness, instability and internal clan warfare''.

@alpha..I'm amazed how you are well informed, yes!! You are right and it's called Bancroft...my sources are telling me that great deal of prostitution of the Somali female is taking place at this resort. A Bantu- African, who otherwise would not dare touch the pure Somali girl, is now having a field day because our Somali girls are lured in with the Benjamins

Nonsense. this is UNDP MOG office FYI, and they have the right to accommodate whoever they want. and if were them i wouldn't have accommodated a somali national for own security,xenophobic ! right?

They hotel hosts important dignatories in an abnormal environment where unsuspected terrorists can blow the sh*t out of you at any time. Do you think the UN officials would be safe in Somali hotels?. Of course no. If Mogadishu was a safe place, they would have booked normal hotels according to their taste.

We have to behave like human beings before blame others.

the INGO white criminal vultures continue to sunbathe as million of reer Somalia's people go without RDA-based food intakes and clean water behind their ivory towers. it pains me that the whites and their collaborators make decisions based on irrational theories about the ''Somali problem'' without having any connection or experiences with those problems. it's only a year before the Millennium Development Goals deadline yet we're poorer now than ever before. they now speak of a ''post MDI agenda'' balse we are becoming more and more aware of their insidious mashruucs.

shame, really. woe to Somalis and their petty xeer-hooseed. as the whites eat from our pain, we're happy to let them. as they rape our land of its rich resources, we stand and watch. as they make disparaging comments about our way of life, we're content to listen.

WE say NO MORE. NO MORE. NO MORE. NO MORE.

<cite>
said:</cite>

B.G.,

Two different sets of laws- right? Colonized and the Colonizers.

it's pitiful you seek to create a vantage point by regurgitating what we already know. pitiful. too many pseudo-academic bullshiiters on these boards.