Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Reer Awdal declare war on Somaliland. you have to see this. lol.

Mooge   

niyoow, what is siilaanyo doing to these people? they are very serious in bringing down the republic of somaliland. lol.

one thing the guy in the video confirmed is that siilaanyo is playing the game of sending reer awdal troops to Laascanood and sending SNM to occupy borama. it is a good strategy for occupation. loool.

reer awdal goorme dibjirin iyo xawalay u talin jireen they have cuqaal salaadin ugaasyaho aqoonyahanoow how do we know kan ilkaha dhadheer is reer awdal ambu yahay oromadi Siilaanyo wadanka ka saaray.

Mooge   

xaaji, the good question is, we never used to have all this discontent when other presidents were leading somaliland. what is siilaanyo doing wrong? there are lot of problems lately with somaliland. so many bad news coming out of hargeisa. is somaliland falling apart?

There will always be problems who ever leads people who were not happy when rayaale was president when cigaal was president when tuur was president. but i have to say Kulmiye government has brought allot of change It tripled the SL budget it tripled the salaries of the SL civil servants its building long high ways its bring investors to the land. Somaliland is much better than before. Somaliland is stronger more united and it has a vision and it has credible leaders though there are still shortcomings but SL is moving forward and thats what matters. The only news that is coming from hargeisa is that the SL government is getting rid of Koonfurian TV stations such as universal and thats not of a big deal.Somaliland will have voter registration soon Siilaanyo build 2 bridges in hargeisa most roads inside the big cities have been reconstructed the borama dila road is almost finished.The country is under construction the salaxlay road is under construction the dawga cad road is under construction. The government is encouraging local businesses to industrialize. The army officers of the country are ranked.

galbeedi   

This problems are getting bigger by the day. Even the number two man in Wadani (the vice presidential candidate for the party) Muumin Seed said that there is hardship in Awdal, especially in the coastal area. He said there is no one single project initiated in the region. people do not mind if if citizens in Hargeisa or Burco build their lot with their ingenuity and business know how, what they resent is millions are donated by the international community and nothing is coming in their way. During Egal or Rayaale times, there wasn't much either but at least people were running their local government. Today not only the governor is from Burco but the majority of security and civil servants in the region are from outside Awdal. Also when you have half million people with no private commercial activity or government projects, or any other incentives , they will become desperate. Every thing they have is built by the people . From city water, to hospitals and roads. not only Awdal, but also the western regions like Gebiley, Wajaale and Kalabaydh are getting hopeless. At the same time I believe this Kulmiye guys could be defeated with ballot box. As long as the guy is coming to you for a vote, you can vote him out. I believe those disgruntled Awdalites must vote for the opposition.

Holac   

The man in the video is a criminal. He should be jailed for inciting violence against an entire community. Look at the children he is brainwashing.

Xaji...dont pay attention to this lot. The Defeated lot, they have lost so much land in so few years they regularly resort to these sort of "please dont look at me" stunts Mooge your people are washing my dishes in their own city...and because you cant help them you want to destract people from your failures. Borama is Somaliland and Somaliland is Borama.

this is Borama today under Somaliland.

the greatest growth in the history of Awdal. These people are smart unlike your country folk.

^^^^

haha...saxib reer awdal wa reer magal. When your forfathers had no clue were Borama was located as they sipped maraq around a fire. Somalilanders of which reer Borama are part of devised Somaliweyn....today after destroying Somaliweyn do you really think you can claim the moral high ground.

like i told you a million times: as war has a price so does peace...so give me 100000 lives and you will have your peace...

many thanks.

galbeedi   

Ciidan,Somaliland is not Hargeias and Borama. Some decentralization would go a long way, especially for taxation. Rather than use the old method of Wasaarado, give the money directly to the regions and let them spend on their needs.In every Democracy there are some form of equalization to distribute the taxes collected, otherwise we will end up the old Somalia of the seventies.

galbeedi   

On the issue of violence and war, it will only make the lives of neighboring communities difficult. If you have the power of the ballot box to change things, you don't need to resort violence. Another point is the people are inter connected (Dadku Way isku Tidcan yihhin). Let me give you an example: my Family from Borama, just told me that one of my sisters just got married to a guy who was attending Amoud University for the last four years for Business Management Degree. They informed me that they are moving to Burco ( The city of the foxy bunch of the east). Another one my Sisters is already married to a guy from Berbera and she told me they live just few hundred meters from Naasahablood mountain in the south west of Hargeisa. As Galbeedi tradition demands, I may even have to guard my language against the Foxy community since they are ( gacal and xidid) now. We the Diaspora are some how out of touch of the reality in our own regions. I believe the whole Somali community is one big Tol and Gacal.That is why I support a peaceful and prosperous Somaliland that must unite with other Somali brothers and once again build a strong, free and independent Somalia. You cannot fight with your own neighbors and find peace in far away places.

we know everyone can make videos, no one can take somaliland's independence even if silanyo lands in mogadishu.Let somaliweyn wail & desperately hope in despair.Its been decided in 1980s when SNM first came into being & eventually destroyed Siyad Barre.Since it been the norm for somalia to keep shedding tears.Frankly speaking there absolutely nothing they can do except entertain thmslvs in the shadows of foreign troops.

Mooge   

burahadeer, niyoow you talk vaguely. these people's threat is clear and real and they are not just playing games. deal with it.

galbeedi   

Mooge, this kind of mentality like Buuraha will eventually cause the fragmentation of Somaliland. They are called Gaas Dhagoole. Does he know if a conflict comes AllAH forbid, the Awdal people won't have to go to Diridhaba like Snm, but they will eat dinner in their Zone five communities and cross here and sleep in their bed at the same night. There are 40 villages which are 10 kilometers from the border. No one can oppress or force people in this day and age. Eventually, if the people of Awdal decides that the Somaliland project is unsustainable and too heavy to bear than, it won't take much to get rid of it.