Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Sad day for Puntland cabdi cawar surrenders to Mogadishu in less than a Month

Samafal   

LOL@ lecture from Somali-diid separatist. So you have in the best interest of Puntland and Abdiwali doesn't LOL

The reason why you hate Abdiwali is clear. And you are not alone Somaliland these days cabaadkii baa ka dhamaaday.

Xaaji Cuqdad is back with his usual vengeance.lol Waryaa, did you recover the heart attack you suffered when Gaas got elected?

Your "HABAAR" had little effect on the outcome of PL election, so you better go back to your hibernation for the next 5 years :)

Coz Gaas is here to stay and the communication lines between Garowe and Mogadihsu will resume.

Xaji haha...walahi dadkan waxtigad iskaga lumisay. If the whole Italian Somaliana united they could not pacify a single block in Mugdisho without AU support. Abdiweli is a smart guy obviously he understands that his 2.5 state desert wasteland has no leverage, no resources, nothing. The only thing it has that other somalis dont have is the PERCEPTION that it is a state. In reality the police are unpaid, law and order is fictional: there are just the same amount of shooting in bari as in mugdisho. So the man is positioning himself closer to the sucklings of international donar aid. Everything is via Mugdisho from here on in for the pirates.

Sad indeed.

surrendering to people who depend on Burundians for protection.

But then again the d block have mastered the art of surrendering: hahaha

Samafal cabdi cawar is not a bad cat he is runti ciyaal to the politics maha mature siyaasi ah so there is no reason to hate him. But the fact is that this man conceded allot to the president of Somalia by this visit alone tells you where he stands we shall see where it goes from here. But it doesn't look to good since cabdi cawar was elected president the galgala movement is on the revival lets see how it goes.

Che but the clever Germans got eventually Berlin back and united their country east and west i still believe people of nordic stock are much more superior and warrior type than the Russians. Hitler was fighting on to fronts u got to give it to the man the vision of one Europe maybe not under tight German control but today the European union is a regional power in the world.

<cite>
said:</cite>

it doesn't look to good since cabdi cawar was elected president the galgala movement is on the revival lets see how it goes.

Wow... The guy just got elected and a whole movement just sprung to life. I'm waiting for other exciting breaking news, SOL correspondent Xaaji will be provide live reports.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Homunculus i thought u were a maakhirate , the maakhir folks are very dissatisfied with cabdi cawars new cabinet. Read this I dont believe u have allot of trust in him

I try to be as neutral as possible, I don't wish bad things to happen to Mogadishu or make fun of them, I don't cheer when bad news emerge from Puntland and I'd like Somaliland to have success but not secede.I lived in two federal countries (well Canada is a confederacy in name only) and I like the system. Most people here prefer that their faction wins and the rest loses, I'd like everybody to win and that's obviously not possible as you highlighted in the article.

Xaaji Xayran is losing it. Somalia is moving forward and Puntland as usual is in the forefront. Faroole pushed the federal system forward and Abdiweli will continue so that Somalia is reborn. Puntland just elected the most educated Somalia technocrat who was a professor at NY University and consultant for New York State on conflict resolution. We need many Abdiuwelis on resolving the never ending Somali conflict. Ku dayo Puntland saxib.

Time will tell but for now it doesn't look to good having double PHDS doesn't make one a good politician or even a great administrator. Remember the environment he is working in Somalia a war torn country, full of animosities.If it was about the degrees allot of people would make great leaders and politicians but this is not the case.

Hommunculus thats good that u are being neutral but in Somali politics there is no win win situation its winner takes all, the Mogadishu elites want to score for their people, and ofcourse some will be marginalized in Puntland and be left out. And as the late Faroole said Federalism is what will make Somalia and ignorance of the Mogadishu leaders will break Somalia, for he believed that if Federalism is not implemented his people loses.

Xaaji you are kidding? Abdiweli is more than a politician, he is what Somalia needs at this hour of need. if we had more PH.D holders among our politicans or even B.S Somalia may not have become a failed state.Abdiweli has the necessary experience in conflict resolution which what Somalia needs. Of course you are blinded by secession that is clouding your judement and you don't even hide it.

What is happening to your 10 predictions. Faroole won by landslide not. May be someone needs to keep the score.

Peace action faroole lost by one vote so i was still very close it shows that faroole still had clearly 49% of the votes and it shows that puntland mps had allot of trust in him.If you believe PHD and educated leaders will change Somalia for the good than u will be very surprised because its the environment they live in that is unsustainable.