Sign in to follow this  
Gheelle.T

List of Puntland's new Cabinet Ministers

nuune   

Abdiwaligii xamar ee kumanaanka wasiir magacaabey waxba ma dhaamo.

Laba Cabdiwali oo waashey iga dheh washamsina u baahan!!

Saying that, Gaas is still my favorite politician in Somalia.

Faroole will be missed big time. there is already a demo. in Bosaso against these appointments.

on different though, did any body saw the new minister for Women and family affairs, she is young, hot and she looks intelligent, I don't know her personally but I hope she will be next Casho Gelle in the making.

Couple of close friends got posts though, glad i have this good connection now. Thanks Abdi Bilis as they call him.

cadnaan1   

beelo aan dagin punland oo lagu soo daray wasiirada punland

Wasiiru-dowlaha Madaxtooyada iyo Xiriirka Gobollada, Bashiir C/raxmaan Xaaji Gurxan... from Gedo

Wasiiru-dowlaha Madaxtooyada iyo Xiriirka Caalamiga ah, Maxamed Cabbaas Cumar,,,from Jigjiga

lol abdiwali gaas wuxuu rabaa inuu dhiso kooxda D-united

Baar-gaal, really? Weren't you the one calling Faroole's head few months ago? And you already miss him eh..

Cadnaan1, maxaad uga tagtay wasiir ku xigeenka ka soo jeeda beesha "Dhir" oo 2da D-block u sheegtay?lol

^ It's about politicking not charity, dude! In all honest, state ministers carry no weight and the whole naming of these Gedo and Jig-jiga guys are more of a gesture and political grouping, not a big of a deal. At least that's how i am reading it.

^How about a mayor for Camp Aju-raan? Will that do? :) Jokes aside, I think what Gaas needs and should do, is to encourage and help other Somalis particularly those in the south build viable federal states.

I was thinking mayors for Camp Qaloocan, Galaadi and Wardheer (new neighborhoods in Galkayo) since reer Jigjiga is getting a nod.

I was thinking more about Xamar really, and how the city's administration can reflect all Somalis.