Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

The Mobile Version of Somalia Online is ready!!

Khayr   

Libaax,

I like this new look. It looks cleaner with no banner ads. The black and white contrast makes it easier for people to view topics.

A nomads asked us if the mobile version is for browsing only.

Just to remind anyone who may not be aware, the mobile version is fully functional as far as login and posting/replying is concerned. You can login, start new topics or reply to existing debate threads using your mobile phone or tablet.

Click on the top right icon, a menu panel opens and you have the forum and login link among the list of links to choose from. To close the menu panel, click on the same icon and it shall close.

Safferz   

<cite>
said:</cite>

A nomads asked us if the mobile version is for browsing only.

Just to remind anyone who may not be aware, the mobile version is
fully functional
as far as login and posting/replying is concerned. You can login, start new topics or reply to existing debate threads using your mobile phone or tablet.

Click on the top right icon, a menu panel opens and you have the forum and login link among the list of links to choose from. To close the menu panel, click on the same icon and it shall close.

Can you add a 'quote' function for replying when using the mobile version?

Also, I was using my iPad when something appeared about an SOL app I could download, what was that about? It went away before I figured it out lol