Sign in to follow this  
hukri

I didn't even know...

hukri   

Salam my brothers and sisters,

Just a while ago I came across this site and decided to join and see what actually takes place here. As I put my email address when registering, the registration said "Failed" since the email address is already registered here. I just wondered who might have had the time to register with my email address and when the registration happened, because I utterly don't remember registering on this site ever. So I clicked on the "Forgot password" button and entered my email address. I was curious to see what nick name had been registered with my email. Then I received an email to reset the password. I have to admit I was astonished to discover this nick "hikmatfm". *SHOCKED*! What the heck is this? What does this nick even stand for? I am seriously confused here.

Anyway, is there a possible way the Admin here can change my nickname, or rather is it possible to delete this account so that I am able to register with the nick name I desire to register with? Please, someone help me here.

Your responses are highly appreciated.

Salam.

hukri   

<cite>
said:</cite>

This is one of Alpha's lost Script! Waaryee Alpha Stop fooling us

Do you feel good now that you contributed your two cents?

hukri   

^ As a "he" who are you referring to? Me (the owner of the email this nick was registered with) or the person that created this nick? I don't even know what this name means. Doesn't even specify a gender.

PS. I am a girl.