Sign in to follow this  
Cadale

UN trusteeship

Mooge   

I don't doubt this one minute. it is the talk of nairobi and has been for few months. I think that is why qoslaye have given up and is now open about his corruption. we have no president and parliament to take this country forward. we are doomed.

a friend of mine told me how damjadiid infiltrated the Elders/Isims who selected the MPs during election when culusoow was running. damjadiid was making demands and promising money to each clan elder if they nominate the damjadiid member of that clan. niyoow in the end, there is 190 damjadiid MPs in the parliament now and they vowed to die or live together no matter what the rest of country says. they have a secret pack originally sent from Qatar.

it is shame niyoow. in the meantime, Alshabab is getting stronger and stronger.

Cadale   

Damjadiid ruined everything no doubt we're almost back in the abdullahi yusuf & Geedi era. Anyways Mooge word in the street is tolka want to reinstate Ali Geedi fanaxle ROFL maxaa ka jiro? :D

Mooge   

cadale, gheedi is a smart leader who learned alot in the last few years. he is actually very intelligent shrewd politician. he knows that somali people are one big clan and that he should never single out specific clans like qoslaye did. gheedi has no clan agenda and was willing to fight his own clan if the country's interest depended on.

niyoow i know the unuka family is having serious doubts about qoslaye. gheedi is the best alternative right now and he has large powerbase of supporters from every clan in nairobi. you should visit his house, it is full of somalilanders, puntlanders, baidoa people and what not. i would support gheedi if he came back to replace the incompetant qoslaye who ruined our country.

Yeey and Gheedi saw the danger of alshabaab more than anyone else and were thinking ahead of their time. history will remember them as the visionaries.

Cadale   

LOL mooge of course you would support Geedi ;).. Anigu koleey Geedi cid waxba iiga sheegeysa malaha i know him and his family personally i have been to his house numerous of times both in xamar and in Nairobi. First of all he's more corrupt than damjadiid his house is worth millions of dollars, he payed his sons wedding with saudi donation money. Secondly he's a very divisive leader he abhors certain communties waad iska garan kartaan who i mean.

SOMALIA+PRESIDENT2.jpg

2014 we are expecting the UN Arms embargo lifted strong army with chain of command will be build , we will also see new federal states A great year is ahead for Somalia .

Caadale

Your are protesting to much lately tell us the real reason why you are over exaggerating .

is it the Mogadishu Governor and Mayor position or Minister jobs - support your Government think Big . Hassan Sheikh Mohamud is one clever very intelligent shrewd politician don't hate the player , The man has the Parliament and IC under him . President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud is building strong army and security force capable of defeating alshabaab .

Cadale   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Lol oba your sentiments are plagiarized from a Hiiraan op-ed. At least be original with your cynicism (=

LOOOOOOOOOL. seriously SP? i havent read that article you are talking about walaahi bilaahi i havent followed somali politics since cabinet fiasco, however i'm relieved to hear im not the only one to feel this way.

Malistar, im protesting because of the cabinet fiasco, wasn't saacid impeeched because of a poor cabinet? Well compare this cabinet, the useless Goodax interior minister, gulleed as the security minister, dhuxuloow, the boss of damjadiid as constituion minister, khadiijo diiriye, the health minister is an general. The cabinet consists of Damjadiid and friends of shariif sakiin.

<cite>
said:</cite>

LOOOOOOOOOL. seriously SP? i havent read that article you are talking about walaahi bilaahi i havent followed somali politics since cabinet fiasco, however i'm relieved to hear im not the only one to feel this way.

In such case, your excellence Mohamed Osman Omar, I hope this is not the case for Somalia. Though, I know elections will not take place 2016

Cadal

President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud chose the right Pm to lead Nation Man who has the Education and Experience to lead Somalia, A man who was popular received and welcomed through out Somalia Abdiweli Sheikh Ahmed, ... .

Raiisul_wasaaraha_cusub_ee_Somalia_1.jpg

Our new for FM A/rahman Bayle is an executive from African Development Bank Has a significant experience and Education who also is a strong Nationalist .

The Rest is politics

Goodax interior minister, gulleed as the security minister, dhuxuloow

galbeedi   

Geedi is free from tribalism, He may even crush his own Unaka if they go against the state, but he has a lot of baggage. He was the first Somali leader along A/laahi Yusuf, who introduced foreign troops in Somali soil. In 1978 when A/laahi was asked " how can you join Ethiopia which we fought six months ago with our wounded solders still in hospital?. HEe said " Siyaad Barre Shaydaan Xataa vaan U soo Kaxaysan". Geedi has a lot of enemies, he will face fierce opposition, and eventually, he will spill a lot of blood. We don't him. Finally he is one of those leaders who will only come to power on the back of foreign tank, this time Kenyan tank.