Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

In defence of Lucas!

Ha ha I didnt know NORF and Ngonge were Pool fans. Oh well at least your not MANure fans.

Looking forward to the season opener lads.

i know i am. still going to sing this from last season.

he's 5 foot 4

he's 5 foot 4

we've got Arshavin

f**k Adebayor

Good luck with WOY Hodgson :D:D

Rafa definitely had his deficiencies. I'm just not convinced about Hodgson, could be a step backward for liverpool.

anyhow if Wenger doesnt win something this season, i feel it could be his last :(

BOB   

NGONGE

Nagaa daa dee...Norf laabtaad cadeesay you keep on shifting the goal posts.

Between Lucas and Ngog who will have a better season? My money is on David Ngog. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

BOB, reer Liverpool iska iloow sxb... Norf markii 5 game laga raayo buu cimaamada iyo cigaal u xirin iska tuuri oo wuu give gareen doonaa.. Ngonge asagoo wili laga reynaayo buu Luces aka looser kuu faanin doonaa..nin nuune la dhahona, isaga goolasha kooxda kale uuba tirsadaa oo wiligii maba laga raayo....

Marka, duqa iskaga reer Liverpool ee iskaga difoosee kooxdaada beeraleyda ahi...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Waxaan ku weeydiiyay how many games did Chelsea win so far? :D

Man Utd win will the Sunday game...it's obvious Chelsea are past it. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

BOB Sol soo gal gameka markuu socdo qamaam yahoo... This game will end in the first Half...

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

BOB   

Originally posted by BOB:

Man Utd win will the Sunday game...it's obvious Chelsea are past it.
:D

Tuujiye...waan ku salaamay, bajaqda dumaashideey ahna igu salaan 100% Canadana igu salaan ugu dambeentiina ciyaalka xaafada oo dhan igu salaan. ;)

Peace, Love & Unity.

^^^ Ha ha Tuujiye, welli war ma haayo, Chelski are past it...that is why they gave all their best end of last year, they knew it was their last change.

As for Arsenal, if we don't get a new keeper and CB it will be same ol same (i suspect we may get one CB, not so sure about a keeper though) ....

To me "Arsenal don't have the excuse of age, experience and injury no more".. eiother we win it this year or est la vista babeh

The possibility of injury is there, so we should prepare for it, everything else is rubbish... I need to see Tuujiye oo dirac iyo garbasaar raadsanaayo! :D

Cheers

Tuujiye   

^^ loool.... Aniga fiiri ragni ayaan u imaanaa marka la iga raayo oo ma dhuunti un like dumarka Arsenal... Markii laga raayo bee indhaha qabsadaan sidii reer mudug arkay naag qaawanoo sariir saaran!...

We lost today but we did use the Diomond.. Man U looks very week to be honest and they will loose many games... I think Arsenal and Man city do have chance to steal 2 and third this year...

We need ceck! before next weekend...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

The Chelsea back line are past it and no one is coming through. Carlo better buy quickly. Its the same for Utd but because of Rio's injuries. Evans isn't a top class defender.

Both teams have quality forward players but limited midfields.

Ngonge, see how Essien played? Lucas naga daa saxib.

NGONGE   

^^ Adigu when I point out how Lucas is trusted by his teammates and keeps recieving the ball to pass it on to the next man, you say "he's there as an outlet" and when I give you an entire report explaining what an "outlet" is you come back and say he's no good. War kubada baro ban ku edhi. You're a Liverpool supporter and there is hope for you still (unlike all the ones above). :D