Sign in to follow this  
wyre

i can't get a long with the new SOL

wyre   

it says LOGIN and am already logged in

i couldn't find where to start a new topic for about 5 days

the Former SOL was much easier

Showqi   

Wyre, ma shan cisho ayaad la rafaneysay sidii aad gidaarkan wax ugu soo qori lahayd. Hahaha walaahi Somalia Online mashaqo ayey ku galisay. War ninyohow mar hadii aad isbadalka cusub la qabsan weyday dee bal ka retire-garow Somalia Online

Mooge   

Hahaha weyre you made me laugh. This forum is so easy it is like CLICK. ......SCROLL DOWN to create a topic and same thing to reply. Niyoow take some computer classes if this bothers you. Hahahaha

wyre   

you post more trash than i do mr self-name alpha, that's why you have a whole thread with the name alpha's cantarabaqash and useless corner, Ithink :P

Showqi I and you shall retire from SOL sxb we are too old :D

Mooge I have never taken computer classes, apart from MS office which i took 8 yrs ago, I dunno nothing about computer, waan qajajacsadaa isaga iyo ingiriisigaba

Mooge   

wyre, i am just joking with you niyoow. but seriously there is one guy who is member somalionline and told me he doesn't know how to post. lol. i asked him how he was posting before. lol. atleast wyre knows how to make post. you would be surprised amount of internet illiterate people out there.

You wont miss anything if you wanna post something in the Politics section. You better avoid as long as you can, your brain cells will be ruined within a short period.